I need... lots of help...

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, theres this Jesse from my kungfu school, shes cute but I asked her out and got turned down. so basically she didn't even talk to me for like a 8-9weeks-ish, well... cuz i overreacted x_x. Then I re-meet one of my old childhood friends, anna, I brought her to a class just to watch and then suddenly jesse starts actually talking to me without me actually trying to talk to her and her ignoring me, so during the 5minute break I sat right behind anna, then she goes like why are you sitting there?, me: "i dunno", anna: "sit next to me" something like that(i dont remember word for word). After all that we all go home, next day later I get on AIM cuz I was bored. Anna said like I used her to get that other girl and some birdy told her and I'm like wtf(all confused and stuff). And now jesse suddenly gives me a lot more attention right after that 8-9weeks of silence. Then... something happens and we don't really talk, she thinks im mad at her and I think shes mad at me technically now.(present)

This is all in the past, really, like in the november of 04. I'm just confused why she suddenly gives me all that attention. So, I need your help and tell me what do you see out of this little true story of mine, what are the possibilities of her suddenly talking to me, what the h3ll I'm doing wrong if theres anything wrong, and any possible advice for the future. Thanx :)

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it looks pretty obvious to me why Jesse started talking to you again. She saw your friend Anna as competition and realized that you're wanted by other girls. She may have been waiting because she thought she could have you whenever she wanted but when she saw your friend she knew she would have to work for you. People always want what they can't have.

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
but... what if it were a coincidence that jesse decided to talk to me that day i brought anna? x_x wow... i confuse myself too much lol

Last edited:

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao...

it wasn't a coincidence. she saw you with another girl, she got jealous, simple. thats the way womens (and mens) minds work