I need inspiration. what's the kinkiest thing you've done with your girlfriend?

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girl and i have been using condoms, and recently stopped. (both clean, she has IUD). She did have a very noticable glow after sex after taking a load. I like that theory.

I've tied a girl up to a beam in my room and left her there. I would come back once in a while, whip it out, bang her for a bit and return to what I was doing downstairs leaving her naked and tied up. Eventually I banged the hell out of her and made her scream "this is mtnman's pvssy" over and over.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
He think you are a vampire.
Oh, hahaha! I meant alcohol because I wouldn't have let her cut me while I was sober. I've never ingested someone else's blood but I would if I trusted them (bítch could have hepatitis) because the idea of bloodplay still turns me on. It's the superficial scars I've had since April/May, though they seem to be fading, which have put me off. But if they were out of sight and done by someone I loved, it would be completely fine.

Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I pour some tekila on her pvssy and licked it. When I put my d1ck in it, it was weird. Not hurting but wierd.... She probably felt the same.

Played with an egg, put in her pvssy. If the egg doesn't break, then She win. (it usually won't)

Some other classic chocolate or ice cream on my d1ck for her to suck. (careful of the icecream, if you're not hard enough, it can have the "pool" effect)

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just this morning I asked her what time she was meeting with her boss. Then texted her what I'm going to do to her later....every couple minutes. Ppl in the meeting noticed her getting the texts and her reaction. Lol

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful with foodstuffs around your johnson!

Shaka said:
Some other classic chocolate or ice cream on my d1ck for her to suck. (careful of the icecream, if you're not hard enough, it can have the "pool" effect)
Careful with foodstuffs around your johnson!

Milk products and bløwjobs can result in urinary infections.

P¡ss¡ng out razor blades and antibiotics is not worth it, trust me here.

Flavored lubricants are a far better option, IME.

A gal used chocolate pudding on me... next day, burning. Avoid milk on your cøck.