I need help!

Tantrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! Ok i have a problem but first about myself so you see my situation!
I m a 20 year old Student from Austria! Once with 16 until 18 i was a real player! I got every girl i wanted and didn t even look really good! Now i m 20 starting to look pretty athletic! I love dancing and write even poems and short stories! Although i m pretty samll with 1 70 meters! Well and now with 20 i dont get any girls at all! You should think that i have nearly every thing girls would like but no not a chance! Essepcially if I go to America where i m one month a year not one girl is interessted in me and I have no idea why! So plz help me essepcially with American girls cause i think they work in another way!
Well thanx

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just go up to chicks and talk with them. What did you do different in Austria anways?
Just do like I said and keep reading the posts on this website.

good luck man.

Tantrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
killbill i think that you haven t been in other countries otherwise you would know that girsl in other countrys are very different then in your homecountry! For example in england girls aer much more agressive in flriting then anywhere else.....! And believe me i talked to a lot of women!

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man and they will like you in any country. Stop making excuses and read the DJ bible.