i need help...so please help lol

abs0lute77

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok lemme explain the problem

long story short..i been goin out with a girl for like 3 months..knew her for 5...wouldve been 4 months datin on june 8th...we liked each other alot..one time..senior prom came up...i couldnt go..parents n stuff...(im a junior..shes a senior)...so first shes like..im not goin if u aint goin..then at prom..she takes her ex boyfriend..kisses him...dances wit him..blah blah blah...i break up wit her..she cried for 4 days straight i took her back..we fell back in love..and i love this girl alot..even talk about marriage was in the works..i told her after h.s. stuff would change (she called me everyday since we went out)..she said no it wont change..after she graduates...the calls start fading..and im like 90 percent sure she likes someone else..along with me..i broke up with her..cause i just couldnt trust her..i stopped callin her for a week..longest time ever..focused on workin out n ****..and she starts callin me..i never picked up...finally i pick up..yesterday...she plays a song..doesnt say anythin...and the lyrics are basically sayin that the girl wishes the guy knows how much she loves him...i want her back....but should i take her back...how can i goto senior yr without her and be loyal/how can she be in college and be loyal?...also ...i wanna play mind games on her like the way she plays on me?..i want her to know i still do kinda like her..but im not gonna take her **** anymore...and i want her to know i can be fine without her...any tips or suggestions..help me out

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darkraven425
hmm, maybe try using "..." less
unless your going to say something helpful, dont say anything

your in a strange position here. i guess it really comes down to how much you want her back. personally, i wouldn't have broken up with her unless it was going to be permanent. if you take her back, just let her know that you won't tolerate disloyalty.

it also depends on the girl tho. if you really think she will not be able to be loyal to you, don't get involved again. getting cheat on sucks, so if theres a chance it will happen, don't get together again.

hope it helps
luv deb

abs0lute77

Don Juan
Reaction score
aiight..theres an update to this story...she called yesterday...i basically said shes less than a friend..and i really dont care about her or wutever....for sum reason yesterday was like the longest we talkin in a long time..i made it clear to her soooo many times durin that phone call shes never gonna get a chance wit me..and at times she became silent cause i know i hurt her...Oh well..lol
i think she still loves me..so im just waitin for her to really start runnin back..

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont overdo it tho

if you make it clear that you dont like her, she'll move on. you have to keep her on edge, not knowing if you like her or not.

oilers05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder, always have more then one girl on the go. Good luck bro'.;)