I Need Help. Please Give Me Some Advice.

sknudheat

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. so last night at the club i pulled a really really nice girl. not your average slut club chick. she was really reserved , didnt dance all wild and was generally really sweet. from the get go i knew she was checking me out and i approached her and we started dancing all night. her older sister was there and she was telling me that her younger sister ( who i was dancing with ) thought i was really cute and wanted to dance with me all as soon as she seen me. she was holding my hand, hugging me, and even kissed me. NOW THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP!. I THINK I FVKD UP. I THINK I JUST SHOWED HER TOO MUCH ATTENTION BECAUSE AFTER I GOT HER NUMBER, SHE STARTED SATING SHE WAS TIRED AND WANTED TO GO HOME, NO MORE PHYSICAL TOUCHING OR HUGGING OR ANYTHING. BY THE TIME THE NIGHT ENDED WHEN I GAVE HER A HUG, SHE DIDNT EVEN HUG ME BACK AND SHE JUST LOOKED REALLY TIRED. ok guys thats the story. i know i shouldnt have showed her THAT much attention, but my question is, is it still rescuable? should i call her still? or should i just let it go. AND ALSO I NEED ADVICE, WHEN SHOUD I CALL AND HER AND NEXT TIME THIS HAPPENS AT THE CLUB, HOW MUCH ATTENTION DO I SHOW AND HER AND WHEN DO I STOP SHOWING HER ATTENTION. THANK U SO MUCH!!

sknudheat

Don Juan
Reaction score
please help!

any help would really be appreciated. please and thank you!!

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I have the feeling that sknudheat is working for sosuave.com generating some extra traffic?

sknudheat

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ im honestly not.. im just a regular guy with crappy game i guess lol.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok lad, here we go: Best method, is to try to "run into her" at the bar again. Now if that is not possible, then wait a week before calling her. Be brief, tell her you are going to be there on such n such nite, and suggest she drop by for drinks & a few laughs. If she leans toward the group thing again (her sis & your friends), it's okay to settle for that. Either way, you know she's attracted to you. So... look good, smell good, head up/stand tall & confident. Be flirtatious with the other girls as well. You want to radiate confidence and not neediness. Talking less is better than being a chatterbox. Always smile, but confidently, not goofy. Like you have a $million dollars secretly hidden in a swiss bank.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sknudheat said:
ok. so last night at the club i pulled a really really nice girl. not your average slut club chick. she was really reserved , didnt dance all wild and was generally really sweet. from the get go i knew she was checking me out and i approached her and we started dancing all night. her older sister was there and she was telling me that her younger sister ( who i was dancing with ) thought i was really cute and wanted to dance with me all as soon as she seen me. she was holding my hand, hugging me, and even kissed me. NOW THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP!. I THINK I FVKD UP. I THINK I JUST SHOWED HER TOO MUCH ATTENTION BECAUSE AFTER I GOT HER NUMBER, SHE STARTED SATING SHE WAS TIRED AND WANTED TO GO HOME, NO MORE PHYSICAL TOUCHING OR HUGGING OR ANYTHING. BY THE TIME THE NIGHT ENDED WHEN I GAVE HER A HUG, SHE DIDNT EVEN HUG ME BACK AND SHE JUST LOOKED REALLY TIRED. ok guys thats the story. i know i shouldnt have showed her THAT much attention, but my question is, is it still rescuable? should i call her still? or should i just let it go. AND ALSO I NEED ADVICE, WHEN SHOUD I CALL AND HER AND NEXT TIME THIS HAPPENS AT THE CLUB, HOW MUCH ATTENTION DO I SHOW AND HER AND WHEN DO I STOP SHOWING HER ATTENTION. THANK U SO MUCH!!
Um, more details please?

What do you mean by "shower her too much attention"? How much time did you spend talking to her? What were you saying? What did you do?

Don't call her. If she looked like she stopped showing interest, she's not going to be interested when you call.

Just bump into her again and be fun, casual, exciting, interesting... all at the same time.

But I can't really give you any advice until you are more specific of what you did. I can't guess wildly.

JohnnyC69

Reaction score
Sounds to me like you dissipated all of the sexual tension. A good thing to remember when you meet a chick in a club is to do a little bit of push/pull. Be all over her one second, then turn your back on her the next. Tell her how beautiful she is and how hard she makes you...then tell her it would never work out between you, she's too young for you, etc.

Attraction is a great start, but if you want to make her crave you deep down, you need to be building and maintaining sexual tension!