I need help on this one chick from my facebook

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
along with learning how to pick up chicks I dont know..heres another problem I have

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I went to the park to go smoke some weed with some friends and when we got there I noticed that there was two girls with my friends and they weren't getting intimate with them but since they dont get laid I didnt try to make a great impression on them but I did because i decided beforehand to wear a cowboy hat and some shades but I didnt know they were gonna be there so it was automatic peacocking....anyways. They took some pictures of me and wanted to be my friend on facebook. cool. and so while I was wearing shades I didnt really see what these girls looked like but I know they were cute, particularly this one brunette. from skimming through a few of her pics, she's definately crazy as hell but she's sexy.

Well, we only messaged each other a few times one night and thats about it. before i realized she was hot..but now that I know I've been hoping this girl would hang out with my friends so i can get with her. In fact my friends think we'd be compatible. ha,,she's really hot but since Ive been waiting and to no avail I need to make a move. i'm going to message her about this but how can I go about private messaging a girl showing interest but without coming across as a weirdo? should I get her AIM or number? her AIM is displayed on her profile but I'm not sure about IMing her without asking her first..what do you think?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
What's wrong with popping up as a surprise on AIM? You don't need permission to do these kind of things, especially from a girl. You need to get that thought out of your head.

Just send a message on AIM when she's online. On myspace it tells you when your friends are online, so there you go. All you have to say is something like "Hey you, remember that sexy cowboy from the park on whatever day? Its me, *name*! What's up?". Bam, you've gotten her into a totally normal convo. And from then on, you can talk to her on AIM whenever, just remember to say something about you adding her sn, and tell her to do the same for you. Simple stuff man.

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
well one night I was gonna talk to her, and I added her name on my sn list but I chickened out.... lol..sorry for being such a jackass. I acknowlege it.

She's on right now(AIM). So you think I should just IM her?

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing's wrong with AIMing a person that is on your friends list when it has their screenname right there :p

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright so this AIM conversation is starting to get kinda dull...she gives one, two or three word answers and thats pissing me off. Should I just stop talking to her?

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bleh, yea sometimes AIM convos can get like that, that's why girls I'm trying to get with I contact mainly in person and of course, gotta get the number, sure I say cut it off the convo and remember to get the number b4 you go