I Need help guys!

FriendlyFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, a while ago i posted about this girl i liked...who only saw me as a friend. Now after taking many advices and using some of the techniques learned from this forum and almsot a year later this girl tells me she likes me. We kissed ( not made out), and spend some great time together. Than the other day she tells me she likes bieng with me and she can be herself around me...but dose not want a relationship at the moment, so i played it off as cool as i can so nothing would change between us. Now if it was anyother girl I would of probably tell her to go F*K herself, but i rly rly like this one and dont want it to get away. So this is where u guys come in, i never been in this sittuation before and I need advice on what to do. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, first get it out of your head that you "rly rly like this girl". Its okay to be interested in this girl, but dont commit your feelings too early, it will cloud your judgement and set you up for failure.

This girl said that she loves to hang out with you, but she doesnt want a relationship. That doesnt necessarily mean she wont screw your brains out, it may just mean that she doesnt want the title of girlfriend.

Keep seeing her, and keep up the intimacy if you can and progress it as well, do not treat her like your girlfriend though (i.e. Calling her everyday etc.) And if she is starts to get more intimate than you know she is actually interested and was not feeding you a line.

ohiofutballa

FriendlyFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay thx ohio, if i understand correctly dont give this girl attention? like calling her or talking to her on msn, but when i do get with her keep flirting and try to progress things? okay got it, this puts my mind a little bit at ease

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FriendlyFriend
anyone else got a different approach or dose everyone agree?
i would do wut u did, but some other stuff. i would have said cool too, but then i would date other women. u know make her jealous and want ur time more. she asks you to hang out. say naw u cant u got a date, how bout thursday. u know i would make her jealous until she wants a relationship with me. but if tat doesnt work u got some girls on the side anyway.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
One question I ask now. Are you happy with spending great time together.

Because if you are, and she is happy with it, keep it up. Eventually it'll probably come to something you can jump on to advance it to that level.

Why did I post this, because I'm halfway in the same situation. I may not of kissed her directly, but nothing hurts like a kiss on the head when you give her a gift, or how you can flirt "indirectly", like pulling her away by her hand to see something that is really cool.

But nothing beats spending time together, that might just be all that is required.

FriendlyFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay so basically what i got to do, is make her jelous...but still spend time with her....well thats how i got her to like me in the first place :p