I need help from the best prefibly cali dj's

Jarhead2006

Reaction score
ok dj whats up my names is jake n i recently just moved to san diego cali i know lucky me right?... wrong i am totaly out my element to give you a little backround info i am 19 and a marine stationed at 3rd marine aircraft wing miramar cali i am origanlly from rhode island other side of the country. so like i said i need some tips on where to me girls practice my gaming a couple of names to some good clubes in the area would help me out big time n some tips about cali women i hear alot are stuck up so how should i ajust my game?

and any advice on where to meet people n have a great time i appreciate like i said i new to cali so help me out

much love

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
i live like around 1 hour away from you, dude
we could hang out (i am no where near a master DJ but i guess we can both learn as we go)
i say we have a f*cking blast while we are at it.
it is all about having fun!!!!!!!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think about it.

I don't want to hear excuses of how there isn't a place to meet girls. Any place is a good place.

Jarhead2006

Reaction score
yeh man i am sooo down hit me up on aim brutus709 or my space me http://www.myspace.com/98765684

well def go out on get some hb's

and as for what he said the there is no bad places to meet girls but some are better than others and sense i jsut moved here i was jsut looking for a little direction

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go anywhere in La Jolla. Go to Balboa Park. Go to Tyhoon Saloon. Go to On Broadway (I like this one the most, the building was an old bank in the '20s, playing pool in a basement vault still with the security door is cool).

Or meet and make friends from there and go where they go....

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jarhead2006 said:
ok dj whats up my names is jake n i recently just moved to san diego cali i know lucky me right?... wrong i am totaly out my element to give you a little backround info i am 19 and a marine stationed at 3rd marine aircraft wing miramar cali i am origanlly from rhode island other side of the country. so like i said i need some tips on where to me girls practice my gaming a couple of names to some good clubes in the area would help me out big time n some tips about cali women i hear alot are stuck up so how should i ajust my game?

and any advice on where to meet people n have a great time i appreciate like i said i new to cali so help me out

much love
There's all kinds of hotties in Southern California. You also got the who Marine thing going on. Combine it with some skillz and you'll be just fine. And you're just 19! Sounds like you got some HIGH QUALITY problems.