i need help from exp DJ's

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i told this girl if she likes me or not ...she said "I like you as a friend...i don't want to get hurt".

(she is a shy girl,never had a boyfriend before)( i feel she digs me but she is afraid of commitment )
1.)how do i handle this?

SHE:Are you mad?
ME: well I am not looking for a friend i am looking for a speical friend. Just call me if you change your mind.
SHE: ok
ME:Hang up!

2.)did i said the right thing?

Don juan I need help!

I am in the progress of becoming a nice and jerk guy.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Well hey, congratulations on gettin out of your comfort zone and approaching some chicks, get job bro.

Understand that women are all sexual beings, when you connect with her on that level, you dont need a confirmation letter from her to confirm that she is interested, you just KNOW it.

Do you want a relationship with her, or do you just want a fvck partner?

reply and I will explain more.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh...

OK, you're out of the deepest circle of chumphood inferno (being her friend, listening to her grouse about her boyfriends, and somehow thinking that will make her love you), and have made one step toward DJ nirvana. Give yourself a pat on the back for that.

What I do is to twist it right back, and say "all right, then," just keep chatting for a bit, and just be a friend, BUT -- and this is the key -- stop calling her with any romantic intentions whatsoever. Act as if she's married and you're totally against gaming married women (not all here are) -- and feel free to mention any goings-on with other women.

Stick to real prospects. There's nothing wrong with having female friends. Just don't fool yourself into thinking they're anything more, unless they start coming on to you, which they sometimes do, if you have the right aura and attitude.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HKgunslinger
Sounds like you are kind of at the wrong forum, bro.

'Slinger
i disagree with that..

this place isn't about getting laid.

this place is dangerous. this place is about wowing a girl, about knocking her off her feet. about making her love you.

we aim to do all this, then bang them, and move on.

ITS NOT THAT HARD TO BANG THEM!

i used to "date" girls.
i'd take them on fun dates, we'd have a good time.
we'd kiss throughout the date. we'd get back to her place, (they all lived with there parents) said good night. and that was it.
(and weekends i'd be at nightclubs, sometimes getting ONS at my mates place where his parents are VERY laid back)
now i realise that from these dates. i don't ever get laid. we have fun. we enjoy each others company, to the point that if i asked these girls to be my girlfriend, they would be.
but i'll move on before i get laid because i'm concentrating on winning there love, not there love hole.

so now i'm stickign with the ONS's and trying to have "catch ups" with girls. normally this is me trying to weasel my way into an invite to there house, and then trying to work it from there, rather then actually taking them out on a pointless (but fun) date.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Eh...

Originally posted by Bonhomme
What I do is to twist it right back, and say "all right, then," just keep chatting for a bit, and just be a friend, BUT -- and this is the key -- stop calling her with any romantic intentions whatsoever. Act as if she's married and you're totally against gaming married women (not all here are) -- and feel free to mention any goings-on with other women.
i haven't been coming to this part of the forums very often recently due to lack of worthy posts.

that my friend has totally impressed me.

very well written.

Reaction score
If she is truly shy then she wont take the initiative to call you.

I think you are misreading her - she is not interested.

Do NOT call her!

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
i forgot to mention this line i have:
i told her that
"I got a lot of women out there that really wants me and your different".

ME: do u like me?
SHE: "I like you as a friend...i don't want to get hurt".Are you mad?
ME:ME: well I am not looking for a friend i am looking for a speical friend.
SHE:do u still want to go out with me if am your friend only?
ME: i repeat the phrase (not looking for a friend i am looking for a speical friend.)
ME:just call me if you change your mind Hang up!
SHE:eek:k (her tone of voice suddenly change)

thanks guys!
I REALIZED:
walking away is a good feeling!(at first I was feeling depressed)!
NOW I got the power now...if she wants me she will call me if not thats her lost....DJ mentality (I can find another girl who will love me more or even better than her) Its her lost not mind!
If i want to fock her i will call her and be friends!

Reaction score
Did she take your "special friend" category as a "sexual partner" - this may have turned her off!

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
Special friend=potential girlfriend to me.

this what she said:
she was saying i dont want to get hurt
(scared I might dump her or something cuz she never have a relationship before)

Reaction score
Originally posted by BES
Special friend=potential girlfriend to me.

this what she said:
she was saying i dont want to get hurt
(scared I might dump her or something cuz she never have a relationship before)
This means that she HAS been in a relationship before -- women don't say this (hurt) unless they had sex with a dude and then got dumped!!

When she said, "I don't want to get hurt", you should have told her "I won't break your arm or anything - I'll be gentle."

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, you put it as blut as you possibly can. THAT IS NOT HAW YOU DO IT. You can't just call a woman and say "wana be my gurlfriend, or **** buddy" ....... THIS IS WHERE YOUR "SEDUCER" PART COMES IN. You can't just give her an ultimatum, remember every gurls first answer is gona be "NO". THEY ARE CONDITIONED THAT WAY. Did you take this gurl out already???

"ME: do u like me?"
stupid question to ask, especially if you don't know the answer

SHE: "I like you as a friend...i don't want to get hurt".Are you mad?
"I don't want to get hurt" means one of two things:
-I like you only as a friend, and I don't want to hurt your feelings
-I really like you, and it makes me nervus. I wana make sure your not using me, and that you arn't gona hurt me at the end.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not ask "Do you like me?"

That just looks really weak & lame. Act like she likes you to much.

Also not a good idea to state your sexual intentions, except in rare occasions when you're with a one night stand prospect. Sometimes then it works, though I'm always more physical, and verbally indirect.

Thanks, quest. I figured someone would get it. There has been a real lot of RAFC hostility toward women here as of late, which is just a more assertive form of AFC whininess.

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
been going out with her for 2-3 months.
This girl is inexperienced but it doesnt matter anyways.

Quote:
"I don't want to get hurt" means one of two things:

WEll I dont want to think which one would be the answers.

again i am going to use a
DJ MENTALITY: If she really wants me she will chase me if not thats her lost!
I dont want to chase a girl anymore I learn my lesson.
but thanks spidey for the input on that meaning of i dont want to ger hurt.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I dont want to get hurt"= shes not really into you....you did the right thing walking away, move on, get another girl.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PuertoRican_Lover

If she is truly shy then she wont take the initiative to call you.

I think you are misreading her - she is not interested.

Do NOT call her!
that is the advice i give to you BES as well

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**