I need help badly, feels like I'm backtracking

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so, short version..I was fat/afc no game, 8 months later lost A bunch of weight and acquired a bunch of social skills...spun many different plates for a long time yadda yadda yadda...
Ok so about 5 months ago, I was out sarging with my friend at a lolbowling alley, I pulled 4 numbers from some 6-8's and was feelin good about myself, then I saw this super hot Hb10, I walked up and opened and ended up with a number....next day she invites me to a superbowl party at her cousins house or something "HUGE HOUSE!"
I attend this party, end up with a kiss close from hb10 (tia)
Ok so fast forward 5 months later, I dropped all my other plates and am now exclusively dating Tia... The thing is, she lives about 2 hours away and I hardly get to see her (we r both 15)...like I get lucky to see her twice a month, but she is truly amazing and I don't wanna lose her, she tells me that she loves me and I mean everything to her...but the lack of us being together kills me..I don't know what to do and I'm hella confused and hurt...and I feel hella AFC all over again

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Foolish child! This is a good thing! Ask yourself this question: If you had game 8 months ago, and got all the glorious vag you wanted, would you come here and improve yourself and eventually have an HB10 for a girlfriend? Or would you have been just another average Joe who thought he had game? No no no, my friend. You must fail to succeed. Take the risk, go AFC with this girl, see what happens. Odds are, she'll go along with all the **** you do, and you'll have the happiest, perfect relationship. If not, she'll dump you, you'll feel like crap, read up on all the DJ stuff you learned, and get EVEN BETTER! It's a win-win. The zest of life is in the roll of the dice!

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dhizzyballuh said:
(we r both 15)...like I get lucky to see her twice a month, but she is truly amazing and I don't wanna lose her, she tells me that she loves me and I mean everything to her...but the lack of us being together kills me..

You're 15 years old, dude.

RELAX

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to think that 6 years ago I was in these same shoes. Hah.

Listen man, btown is right. You're 15, so just relax a minute. Chances are you are not going to marry this girl. You're still young, so take advantage of it and live it up. There's no need to get all worked up over a girl, she isn't your soul mate.

I say dump the current girl and settle down with another that's more closer in proximity. A girl you can actually get physical with, whenever you please.

-Scars

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx guys you've all been alot of help, so I think the best thing I should do is start spinning a few more plates? Opinions?

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me ask a question, what would u do? this is your life u live it go wit ur gut and do ur thing

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake_tha_Boss said:
let me ask a question, what would u do? this is your life u live it go wit ur gut and do ur thing
I think I'm gonna risk it and go afc with this girl, I mean the whole point I started getting into PUA and DJing was so I could get a super hot girlfriend, not only that but she is really smart and funny...no point in just throwing that away

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you should go the 'afc' way. Everyone goes there sooner or later in their life. It will be a very valuable experience. The more afc you go, the better. Call her 10 times a day, tell her you love her more than the world and tell her that you would die if she'd ever leave you. And then start crying, just for the added effect.

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
do but stay within wat u wud normally do, like for example u can call 10 times a day and cry for effect but ask urself, do u do that naturally? if u do this ull lose her my advice wud be to chill until u find a different female that catches ur interest talk to the new chick while old girl isnt looking keep **** movin then dump old girl and repeat

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake_tha_Boss said:
do but stay within wat u wud normally do, like for example u can call 10 times a day and cry for effect but ask urself, do u do that naturally? if u do this ull lose her my advice wud be to chill until u find a different female that catches ur interest talk to the new chick while old girl isnt looking keep **** movin then dump old girl and repeat
I like ur style lol....