I need Energy now (please read)

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Ok,about 2 years and some change ago i started taking a steroid based anti-depressant (i actually lost weight somehow)and it took me about a good six months to get "stabablized" from a chemical stand point for those of you that know what i'm talking about .

Now the dilemma is during this "hangover "period naturally i became moody and anxious and lost ALL of my energy slowly i get it back but then i start college and guess what i'm technically speaking a recoveriving drug addict he's being worked to death 48 weeks a year ,now i'm on 2nd semester with even more classes and i've been green-lighted to take energy suppliments at my own disposal the thing is i've heard all those caffeine and vitamin c stories and i don't want to be and addict to a pill again but i know i do not have the discipline or time to diet and work out .

So what i'm asking is what energy supplements or pils or whatever would you recommend to a person that's experienced with self medication yet not yet strong enough for some heavy ****?

One. Thank you.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Please read.

B.A.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat raw, unprocessed, unrefined foods. Cut out all of the soft drinks, biscuits, cakes, sweets, takeaway food, white bread etc., all the usual junk food. Eat a proper balanced diet where the food has been untreated as much as possible:

Whole Milk (raw milk if possible. Do not drink skimmed milk), butter, eggs, fish, poultry, red meat, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts and pulses and plenty of water. Take a basic multi vitamin and mineral each morning.

Try a natural diet for at least 2 weeks to help restore your body's natural homeostasis/ balance (homeostasis = maintaining healthy blood/ sugar <glucose> levels, blood/ water levels etc).

- B.A.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Can't diet. Replies?

Reaction score
I dont know what steroid you were on, but it obviously wasnt working for you.

I recomend at least 100 mg of halo ED. Might want to stack it with some test suspension in there at about 300 mg ED.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
WTF is that?