I need an ice-breaker

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive always thought my ex's friend was really hot... i broke up with her so why not?
only thing is ive never met or talked to her in my life, the only access i have to her is through myspace... i need a way to contact her without coming off like a stalker.

i have a few possibilities im working with:
-one of my best friends used to work with her at a department store in high school (4-5 years ago), i shopped there a couple of times
- they don't really talk BUT my friend DOES have her on his friend list

i'm thinking of sending her a message saying "hey i saw you on my friends list, did you ever work at XYZ store??? because i could have sworn i saw you there back in high school."

Does that sound to stalker-ish? Any better ideas? I just need a way in, once i break the ice the rest is cake.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boo. "Run into her" in person. Make an impression.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Boo. "Run into her" in person. Make an impression.
LOL, i would if i had any clue where she was. My only way to her is through myspace.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is that you're trying not to come off as a stalker when you actually kind of resemble one (in a limited sense of course.) Just be direct and hope it doesn't scare her off. "I thought you were cute then and I think you're cute now. Want to get together sometime?"

Worst case scenario, you get turned down and move on with your life.

Chimera

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What's your favorite dinosaur? I like triceratops. Let's have sex."