I need advice.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DubstepGuy said:
@5string I'm going to make a move as soon as i can, i'm already in control seeing as though it's like a role reversal has happened. She's now doing the things i used to do to her before we stopped contact and vice versa...

@Apocolipto Haha, you seem impatient xD We're supossed to be going out later on today so i'll let you guys know :)
Cool brother! Please post again or pm me with the play by play and the end result.

Early bird get's the worm. :D

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry i didn't reply guys, i couldn't get on the forums for some reason :s

Long story short, I'm getting mixed messages to F**K. She out of the blue starts talking to me and acting as though she really likes me and tells me she misses me (lots) and asks me to come out for a walk... The she never follows through with it and reschedules everytime. I'm going to stop contact with her again and see what happens.

@Jack Wealthy It did happen, she just didn't come out

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, i should mention that she out of the blue asked me for my number the other day and today she rang me and asked me to walk her to her friends and back to pick something up. Luckily she had sunburn so i had ammo for some kino and negs, especially when she kept knocking my cap off so i got a hug but i couldn't really get a kiss. how can i make her come out alone so i can finally make a move?