I need advice.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, i made a thread a while ago asking for advice with this girl... Turns out she had a boyfriend and that was why she lost interest (note 'had') so i stopped talking to her completely. Well, yesterday she messaged me on facebook (i'm assuming she's single now) and said 'I miss you' so i replied as if i wasn't really bothered saying stuff like 'Aww, it's too late :p' then she said ' i know'... 'im just... upset' 'i was thinking about everything the other day and do you hate me?' so i replied "nope, why?" and she said 'you're acting strange, it just seems like it' and she started going on about how she misses me and we should start talking again and then she had to go. I wanted to know, what would be the best thing to do now? (Bearing in mind i would like a relationship with her...)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before anything else, know this: She's using you as an emotional blanket to soothe her problems with other guys. She cares about at least one other guy more than she cares about you. If that doesn't bother you, and you accept the possibility of failure, read on.

Skip the emotional talks, don't be so available for those. If she tries to do that again, say "I've been thinking..." just be like "I've gotta go, but we'll have this conversation soon!" then don't have it.

Your main priority is to GET THE DATE then GET THE KISS. If she's emotional and sees you as an option (which she obviously does) then you have a limited window here. Decide on your logistics (no asking her what she wants to do) and invite her out.

Don't waste time! Make it happen!

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, i was thinking about just asking her to come out for a walk or something and just spontaneously kissing her, seeing as though i'm not afraid to do that.. I'm also not afraid of failure, i was just wondering what would be the best way to go about it and make her realise that she's missing out on alot? i'm going to do it as soon as i can anyways. i made the mistake of waiting a little while last time, i'm definitely not doing it again xD

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Before anything else, know this: She's using you as an emotional blanket to soothe her problems with other guys. She cares about at least one other guy more than she cares about you. If that doesn't bother you, and you accept the possibility of failure, read on.

Skip the emotional talks, don't be so available for those. If she tries to do that again, say "I've been thinking..." just be like "I've gotta go, but we'll have this conversation soon!" then don't have it.

Your main priority is to GET THE DATE then GET THE KISS. If she's emotional and sees you as an option (which she obviously does) then you have a limited window here. Decide on your logistics (no asking her what she wants to do) and invite her out.

Don't waste time! Make it happen!
I agree.
It seems like she knows she can have you whenever she wants (and she can) and she just uses you for emotional support when she needs it.
Do what LS said, and hang out with her NOW. Keep everything very physical.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, to be honest... I need new clothes and stuff like that so i'm gonna go out as soon as possible before i ask her to come out. Hopefully she still feels the same way though.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but, i think she's genuinely got feelings for me... She's the one asking me to come out and stuff like that, plus she wants me to come watch her favourite film with her (even though i already watched it with her once). I'll let you know how it goes soon :)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm going to wait longer, and my appearance is my excuse, even though I can run out on any afternoon to get clothes and cologne."

"I'm not just an emotional blanket, it's just all of a sudden she wants to talk about emotional things. I bet she spontaneously developed attraction."

Naw man. I don't mean to be harsh, but reread my original advice.

Don't talk emotionally. GET THE DATE. GET THE KISS. Set up a date for Saturday, just say "Don't make plans for Saturday" then figure out logistics and tell her them on Thursday. And don't talk to her as much, if anything get a little sexual.

I know you have thick skin and can read this without taking offense. Be decisive. Make it happen.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, she's asking me to come out and then go back to hers tonight (not for emotional reasons) so i don't have much time to get stuff sorted but on the bright side, i can make a move tonight and it seems like she's the one chasing me since i stopped contact with her xD

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss her when you are with her.Get it done with.I don't know if you get the anxiety, but if you do it,it's done.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
@LS i know, i'm happy she initiated it though :)

@apocolipto I'm definitely going to, i'm not sure what point to do it at though

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure who gave me this advice the other day, but whenever you feel you have to kiss her, go for it.She probably feels it as well.Or say "on a scale of 1 to 10, how good a kisser are you?",,"interesting" on her reply, then kiss her.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if what you say before a kiss makes it easier for you to do it will probably ruin the mood a bit. A kiss out of nowhere is the best kind of kiss. I think in general when people go for day 2's they go for the kiss within the first 10 minutes. I've never done a day 2 with a girl I haven't kissed though so I don't actually know.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice guys. Her mum wouldn't let her out yesterday so we're going out today instead, all i'm bothered about is what happens before the kiss... I've already thought of how i'm going to kiss her :)
Do you think this kissing technique is good? (Hold both her hands, look straight into her eyes, bite lip then look at her lips, look back at her eyes then kiss.)

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't plan.It won't happen as u planned.Just do."
"The best kiss plan: Kiss her."

Best advice bro.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She came to you for an emotional "fix."

Best thing to do is to escalate quickly and mount her. You'll be in control at that point.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
@5string I'm going to make a move as soon as i can, i'm already in control seeing as though it's like a role reversal has happened. She's now doing the things i used to do to her before we stopped contact and vice versa...

@Apocolipto Haha, you seem impatient xD We're supossed to be going out later on today so i'll let you guys know :)