I need advice on how to get a girlfriend

ziminxe79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iam 27..yes iam old but alone..Iam tried of being alone and i dont know what to do. Please dont get mad a me..Just need some help.:p

bigmil

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask a girl out then treat her nice. That's the first step.

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
did you read the DJ bible? Or search the post "weapons of mass seduction" by senor fingers. Either of those will do.

bigmil

Don Juan
Reaction score
by nice I mean exactly that -- take her out -- treat her like a lady. Don't try to run games with her. Date other girls but always be a gentleman. Believe it or not women respond well to nice guys. Look for signs that she is losing interest and if she does then implement some of the techniques you can learn in this forum such as not calling her, acting disinterested etc. Just be nice -- it's simple -- if she doesn't repond well to you being a nice guy then she is not emotionally mature enough to appreciate you.
If you're not good with women it means you lack the confidence needed to get a gf. The only way you will build that confidence is field work. Meet girls however you can -- myspace, online dating, friends or whatever. Date those girls and take all rejections as a learning experience. If you want it bad enough you will adapt to the challenges girls pose and your attitudes and behavior will change.