I need a tip for soemthing unusal

NZ guy212

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have a problem like many guys here that isn't unusal. But the problem i have just might be though.

Standar sort of thing:
guy meets girl out on town one night, geta bit of fun and a real number for the night. she tells me to call her

Guy rings girl after a couple of days, talks for a while about random stuff and the night they met but gets cut short after to answer cell.

Things seemed fine the previous night just cut short, so I ring next night to keep talking but she out 4 while. So I talk to her freind and ask her what it might be like 4 us at the moment. She said not so good.

So now i'm confused because I'm getting 2 different things from 2 people about the same with one person being her. I would jsut froget it but this girl seemed alot better than anyone else I met, So what Do I do as a a sure way of getting this girl?

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
You talked too much on the phone without setting up a get together with her. You already made a good impression on her from the night you two met, so why did you give yourself a chance to ruin that impression by talking on the phone so much. Plus you called her two days in a row, which makes you seem desperate. I'd say your best chance is to call her again in about a week to try to set up a get together with her. No chit chat! Just a reminder of how you met and then an invitation to lunch. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, her interest level might be too low. Suggest a couple different times you're available. If she dodges and doesn't give you a counter offer, she's not interested.

NZ guy212

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the tip but she's one of those ones that never shut up
by the way just how soon should you ring after you first meet

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out page 47 of the DJ boot camp
http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/djbc.pdf
(you'll have to download acrobat reader if you don't already have it)

It outlines (in my opinion) the best procedure for making that first call.

Don't let her talk so much next time! :) You've got to subtly let her know that your time is valuable. You might have to politely interupt her, by saying something like, "hey listen, I gotta go, but lets get together for lunch/coffee/whatever sometime. I'm available _____ at ____ or _____ at ____, which would you prefer?"

NZ guy212

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. theese are good tips, allthough as yet I haven't had a chance to use any of theese yet