I need a new name

ErnestC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been using my real name while sarging . Im starting to think I need an alias or atleast a new name?

what do you guys think? would giving out your real name/alias a good idea or a bad idea.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf

I dont see where u are coming from.... Whats wrong with giving them ur real name? ... I have never had a problem giving out my name, whats the big deal? :confused:

Laterz...

ErnestC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently Ive been hitting on just random females ranging from HB3-7. Ive called several of them using the usual household phone and some of those girls are annoying but I still wish to keep them for poontang. In other words... theyve been calling me and other people who lives here are getting annoyed by it since most of the time Im working.

I figured if I used an alias thats an automatic safety net if I get another one of those annoying females.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leisure Suit Larry

what was that guys name? Larry Laffer

or something

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand of course, if you use an alias and then decide that you want to get serious with a girl, you'll have to explain it all to her.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is there such thing as a hot babe 3/10? hehe

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ErnestC
Recently Ive been hitting on just random females ranging from HB3-7. Ive called several of them using the usual household phone and some of those girls are annoying but I still wish to keep them for poontang. In other words... theyve been calling me and other people who lives here are getting annoyed by it since most of the time Im working.

I figured if I used an alias thats an automatic safety net if I get another one of those annoying females.

why were you hitting on hb3... is there such thing as a hot babe 3?! that's sick