I need a major opinion from guys out there please..

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again folks I'm not talking about marriage. I'm not getting married at the age of 22. I'm saying by the time I'm ready, when I'm in my 30s or something and for some of the strangest or maybe not reason we met again.

Should her experience with other men be something to consider about or we're all human and we need to get some from time to time? Is it understandable?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Again folks I'm not talking about marriage. I'm not getting married at the age of 22. I'm saying by the time I'm ready, when I'm in my 30s or something and for some of the strangest or maybe not reason we met again.

Should her experience with other men be something to consider about or we're all human and we need to get some from time to time? Is it understandable?

OP Do you have self-respect for yourself?
I want you to be honest with yourself OP, are you cool with her having boinked other men? to many it obviously doesn't like it.

If it was cool with you, you wouldn't keep bringing that up. Now here is the reality of life, when you break up with a woman she is gonna find another man or men, to fill her wants and needs, that's the reality of it. If you wanna go back to an old chick then you gonna have to be real with yourself and realize that another man was all up in it.

But a man of self-respect who doesn't have trust for the woman anymore moves on because he knows there are other options and he doesn't have to limit himself to a woman who he doesn't trust anymore

Peace

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
OP Do you have self-respect for yourself?
I want you to be honest with yourself OP, are you cool with her having boinked other men? to many it obviously doesn't like it.

If it was cool with you, you wouldn't keep bringing that up. Now here is the reality of life, when you break up with a woman she is gonna find another man or men, to fill her wants and needs, that's the reality of it. If you wanna go back to an old chick then you gonna have to be real with yourself and realize that another man was all up in it.

But a man of self-respect who doesn't have trust for the woman anymore moves on because he knows there are other options and he doesn't have to limit himself to a woman who he doesn't trust anymore

Peace
Trust won't be an issue her. Just the fact that she's been with other guys. I mean it's not like I'm not going to tap other girls as$ too you know. Is it really a big deal that we broke up and we did our own thing and get back together if we just like each other more than anyone else that much?