I need a kick up the backside....

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Men.
I'll keep my thread short and sweet.

I've studied for years, but my game has been seriously effected after two LTR's. One of which, I'm still in now.
Almost 3 years down the line, and things are pretty bad. I ended things last year and we eventually hooked up again late 09.
I haven't seen her for coming up to 2 weeks and her acting weird doesn't even begin to explain it. She now goes out and doesn't contact me for hours. She even said the other week that she didn't want me to be in the same club as her, as I would embarrass her.

Honestly. :nono:

I care about her and i know deep down, she really does too. But i can't settle for this much longer.

*Your all gonna laugh at me aren't you? :rolleyes: :whistle:

I just need balls. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Vulnerability

Banned
Reaction score
In some situ's, men will tell you love is a bad thing. However, in other situ's it is a good thing. This is wrong. It is not always a bad thing! You must number close, then routine-based summate, then M3. You love her. You must call her twice, three, four times a day, and so on. This is the right DJ way to do it. You must do it the right DJ way. If this does not make sense, read this article:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-19940101-000017.html

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulnerability said:
In some situ's, men will tell you love is a bad thing. However, in other situ's it is a good thing. This is wrong. It is not always a bad thing! You must number close, then routine-based summate, then M3. You love her. You must call her twice, three, four times a day, and so on. This is the right DJ way to do it. You must do it the right DJ way. If this does not make sense, read this article:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-19940101-000017.html
What!?!

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She told you that she doesn't want to be at the same club as you. Dump this girl asap and on to the next one. That is straight up disrespect my dude.. I know it's going to be hard but it's time to leave her alone. You will be better in the long run and you will be in a better relationship. It just takes time that's all.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
So first you say an LTR is ruining you and you are still in it

Then you outline a variety of ways that your LTR disrespects you

This should be a no-brainer - leave her. Things can only get better if you do. I would rather be getting no ***** and no disrespect than getting ***** and disrespect

You are a chump if you hang around. Just cease all contact with her and when she tries to meet up just tell her that you are busy with another date. Tell her you assumed the relationship was over and that you don't want to go back to it anyhow

You should not be interested in getting this girl to 'come around' or be interested in you again, you should only be interested in keeping her out of your life

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how us guys can be reduced so low sometimes.

I hope i never see the day that my LTR tells me that she doesnt want me in the same club as her or that it embarasses her.

Thats disrespect and simply nonsense. You need to make a serious reframe here, you are supposed to be the man and she is the woman. And you have yourself to blame. If you cant be a man and let your girl run around and manipulate you, then she will kick your ass like this.

You need a make or break situation. First cut down all your affection and interest in her, go out and cheat or get new options if you need to. She goes out clubbing without you, then you are easily entitled to do this.

Secondly you need to show her who's boss. Next time she does something that is not befitting of a woman in love with her man, put your foot down and say 'wtf', and stay strong. At this point if she leaves or breaks up, then you let her go and u say gtfo.

You need a radical change no matter what. And yes having balls is exactly the issue here my friend. Good luck.

Don Wha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally, I'd say "listen to what she does, not what she says." But what she said, says it all. You need to get over her. Yes, she loves you and cares for you but you are only her back up plan.

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i just gave her 3 calls, two of which were cancelled.

that's it.

im gonna need some support from here on.

anything to read up on?

F_UCK

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeLoSH said:
so i just gave her 3 calls, two of which were cancelled.

that's it.

im gonna need some support from here on.

anything to read up on?

F_UCK
Why would you even call her? Wtf...bro go hit the gym. Vent out some of this **** on the weights. Then start talking to other girls ASAP. Or take this time to focus on something in your life you've been meaning to get done. Get a date with some other broad. Who gives a **** if she finds out or not. You are doing YOU and if she does happen to find out and gets upset/jealous. It'll just be icing on the cake. Yet don't go back to her. Better yourself and better things will come.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another woman who wants her "SPACE" :nono: Give her all the space she ever wanted and then some.She deserves nothing for this kind of behavior and this includes phone calls !!! This is modern woman hear me roar at its finest gentelmen.I wonder why she wont ever find a man to put up with this rude ass behavior lol!!!!