I need a 1-on-1 with a DJ

slims999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you guys what I'm tired of from my guy friends trying to give me advice on how to mack...

I'm tired of sayings and quotes "sometimes less talk is more"... I KNOW THAT.... I actually feel offended you tell me this crap because you're insulting my intelligence...

Heres what typically happens when I have a talk with a guy friend of mine on advice.

"So dude, what do you do when you talk to chicks?"
He says "Make them feel like their lucky to be around you, but dont be too ****y."

Ya know my fellow DJ's, that is probably the best answer so far... but seriously I need to sit down with you guys 1 on 1, and ask for specifics... That answer for a dumbbell like me is not specific enough. Like what are some good lines you use? Something specific.

I know to be confident, and relaxed, and nice, and be in control.... But what?? Be specific.... In control??

Ugh, maybe I'll never find out... but if someone was giving me advice I'd tell them THE SPECIFIC lines that I use that work well... I dont even care if they work 40% of the time, I will use them ALONG WITH all the other stuff.

Thanks,
Frustrated Male Seeking *****

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry buddy there is no magic pill or easy answer. If you just want some lines or clever things to say, search for some of the "****y & Funny" or "C&F" threads. But a lot of that stuff won't work if you don't have the right mindset.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
questions?

What works for me may not work in your case. (I am 58 years old)

Why don't you start a new thread and ask a specific question.

After you receive some replies on that one then start another thread and address another question.

my 2 cents

cave dweller

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by slims999

I'm tired of sayings and quotes "sometimes less talk is more"... I KNOW THAT.... I actually feel offended you tell me this crap because you're insulting my intelligence...
LOL ,

you right though, LOL

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
specific advice
read some of Pooks posts
dress clean and nice
know that you are enough and a girl will be lucky to be with you. Likewise know that whatever girl ends up with you - and is worth you - shes also worth your respect and therefore you are also a lucky bastard because most men would kill to be with a DJ quality woman

read the bible man its all there (i know everyone says it but its true)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All German Shepards are dogs, but all dogs aren't german shepards.

That's something that very, very few people here seem to grasp.

all women aren't the same.

Stop trying to look for a cheat code to women and better yourself.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry buddy.. You have to learn the witty part yourself. WMS in the bible gives good ways in "Becoming Magnetic" to get you started but you have to figure out comebacks for different happenings throughout a date. Your intuition is your gateway on that b/c that is what being "witty" is all about.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ forums have gone from being beacons of self improvement to a place where novices want to learn " new tricks" to get sex.
ITS NOT ABOUT GETTING SEX!

Dude, if you want to learn how to be in control but not too ****y or what not, you have to be in control of YOURSELF! Its not about controlling others.
You have to get your life in order. Sit down, ask yourself: what am I doing with my life now? what will I be doing with my life in the future? What about my life could be improved? How could I improve it? Once you think of that, act on it!

slims999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

You guys are ****ing great. I will read some of Pook's post and that WMS part on Becoming Magnetic.

Thanks again.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait a second here! ...

Originally posted by backbreaker
All German Shepards are dogs, but all dogs aren't german shepards.

That's something that very, very few people here seem to grasp.

all women aren't the same.

Stop trying to look for a cheat code to women and better yourself.
The funny thing is.. is that you will get the same reaction from the majority of women that u say a certein line to. Eg: "i love your smile" <--- this will get practically the SAME reaction from 99% of women. I use the same lines all the time with MANY different chicks and it works just fine for me... and the thing that YOU dont gasp, is that most women think the same, and u will get the SAME reaction from them if you say/do something to them. Obviously you should do thinks differently at times, but i dont think that slims999's question is invalid.

slims999: the thing is, is that there are plenty things and techniques that u can say and do in order to "mack" chicks, so have fun reading some of Pooks posts, and reading the bible, cause i garantee you that you wont have to ask this question when ur done with that;)

Goodluck...

Laterz...