I messed up with a girl im starting to really like, what to do in this situation?

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
So me & this HB9 have been talking, hanging out, ****in, going out etc etc for about 2 months now. I was spinning a few plates at the beginning but im falling for her..shes cool as hell and head over heels for me. She has been nothing but good to me & is very red pill minded. We were talking about fantasies & she was telling me about how she used to have some fantasy about being gangbanged by an old boyfriend and his friends...this kind of shook me a little and i couldnt focus on sex. Thinking back now I know that like 95% of females have gangbang fantasies ita just not something you want to hear. On the other hand at least she had the balls to admit it to me.

Anyways We always **** with a condom on her request. Last night she finally let me bang her without a condom & I couldn't keep it up nor ejaculate. I rolled over & didn't say anything. Then I went and slept in the other room. She took offense to all of this and left pissed off the next morning.

Should I be the one to contact her and apologize? I don't feel I did anything wrong for the most part. We didn't have time to talk before getting ready for work earlier...she was pissed off & the last thing she said was "I gave myself to you" "oh well I guess it didn't work"

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
You damaged everything severely. It probably made her feel terrible the way you didn't say anything and slept in the other room.

Fix the damage before it's too late.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to mention...I'm 28 she is 24.

She's a very colorful, carefree hippie type chick. I'm more of a reserved guy.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
Forgot to mention...I'm 28 she is 24.

She's a very colorful, carefree hippie type chick. I'm more of a reserved guy.
That's not too bad of an age difference considering the ages you guys are. She sounded like she cared about you, and the way you didn't say anything and left the room probably hurt her.

But sosuave isn't sosuave if we don't take a more objective look at it. So there is a chance she's a BPD psycho manipulator.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's very red pill as far as thoughts on men/women roles and relationships etc.

I really dig this chick. I've played all the cards right up to last night and then I basically slammed her head into the wall.

Was my mess up...I should have told her I had a prob with what she told me, not acted the way I did. I don't think it would be so far fetched if I contacted/ texted her first.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"the last thing she said was 'I gave myself to you' 'oh well I guess it didn't work'"

This is emotional manipulation at its finest. She is trying to guilt you into succumbing to her. Women are super experts at this. If you cave in now and go all beta and apologize to her, this won't be the end. It will only be the start of worse things to come.

Everytime she "thinks" you've done something bad, she will guilt you and make you feel absolutely horrible about yourself and give you the worst cold shoulder you can imagine. And each time you will go running to her like a beta little puppy with its tails between its legs apologizing to her.

You did nothing wrong. You felt embarrassed about the way the sex turned out and withdrew to yourself. Nothing wrong with that. What you do is go about you life as usual and let her reach out to you.

Any calls or texts from her right now is just for self-assurance that she still has you. I would recommend you don't pick up her calls or respond to her texts for at least one day. Give that hamster time to spin a little bit before responding to her.

When you do respond to her, if she brings what happened up, all you do is state what happened. You were tired and feeling depressed and just needed time to yourself. Simple as that.

Don't talk about feeling embarrassed or about not being able to get hard etc. Do NOT apologize. Do not feel guilty or let her make you feel guilty. Just state what I said and say nothing more.

Women are experts manipulators but will only manipulate you if you let them.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
"the last thing she said was 'I gave myself to you' 'oh well I guess it didn't work'"

This is emotional manipulation at its finest. She is trying to guilt you into succumbing to her. Women are super experts at this. If you cave in now and go all beta and apologize to her, this won't be the end. It will only be the start of worse things to come.

Everytime she "thinks" you've done something bad, she will guilt you and make you feel absolutely horrible about yourself and give you the worst cold shoulder you can imagine. And each time you will go running to her like a beta little puppy with its tails between its legs apologizing to her.

You did nothing wrong. You felt embarrassed about the way the sex turned out and withdrew to yourself. Nothing wrong with that. What you do is go about you life as usual and let her reach out to you.

Any calls or texts from her right now is just for self-assurance that she still has you. I would recommend you don't pick up her calls or respond to her texts for at least one day. Give that hamster time to spin a little bit before responding to her.

When you do respond to her, if she brings what happened up, all you do is state what happened. You were tired and feeling depressed and just needed time to yourself. Simple as that.

Don't talk about feeling embarrassed or about not being able to get hard etc. Do NOT apologize. Do not feel guilty or let her make you feel guilty. Just state what I said and say nothing more.

Women are experts manipulators but will only manipulate you if you let them.

This is exactly what I needed to hear, thank you brother man.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
This is exactly what I needed to hear, thank you brother man.
You're welcome. You also have to be prepared to lose this girl. Keep an open mind. Outcome independence. Regardless of if she reaches out or not, regardless if she apologizes or not, you can always find another woman. Don't spend your time waiting for her to reach out to you. Keep living your life and enjoying it.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
She already reached out..like 5 min ago...said she's sorry for overreacting like a little ***** and wants to talk tonight.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is emotional manipulation at its finest.

This....ive heard that a million timez. Fvcked up part is that all women agree with this.
Like how can you treat her after she gave herself to you.

Smh....dump that noise mayne....shes suppossed to be ur ride or die chick and be helpful. She should have talked to you but her ego got in the way.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
she was pissed off & the last thing she said was "I gave myself to you" "oh well I guess it didn't work"
Yes she is trying to manipulate you here, but I disagree with some of the above posters who said you did nothing wrong. You very clearly did something wrong. You got butthurt about failing to get it up then awkwardly left without saying anything and slept in a different room for the rest of the night.

That's some b*tchy behavior on your part. You should man up and apologize.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never apologize.

If you apologize to another man...he might respect you for it.

If you apologize to a girl for ur bytch made behavior she will store it away and always use it in her favor until you or she dies.

Fvck that...you were in a bad mood and wanted space
space. We allllll do that.

Plus.. Now shes ready to give will you firgive me blowies....dont mess that up.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ye man ofc she'd go in Cluster B mode, anyway shes was a psycho to begin with talking about gangbangs hello?, anyway you failed to get it hard then walked out on the girl and didnt come back :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Oh this is classic. Now you shouldve explained you was abit nervous couse you havent done it without a glove with her and shes so pretty so you thought youd come too fast so that got you thinking and when you think with your upper head the lower gets no love and blah blah.... Just talk it through.

Or, if you was both cool, one of you would make a joke about it and 5 minutes later youd be banging like wild beasts.

But its all down to coulda woulda shoulda... You did the most retarded possible thing grats :D

Now the next time you meet, you better perform boy. Dont say sorry. **** her brains out ;] (and pull out in time, its an art, and also clean the *** from her with your own hands so she doesnt put it in when youre not looking. Its what my mother said to me the first time I got a GF back in the day lol smart lady my mother before that I never thought about this but she is right - the stuff women do in the quest of getting pregnat is... Its an instinct and the more emotionally damaged she is the more stupid **** she pulls off, but no worries, pull out in time and youre golden getting pregnant is not THAT easy chillax. If **** gets ****ed uo tho, buy the morning after pill asap dont **** around with that **** if you bust a nut inside for some reason (TIP:the reason will be her)

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question....

Can a guy buy like 5 morning after pills and store them with the comdoms?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap. I totally forgot about the part where told you that she wants to be gang banged by her old boyfriend and his friends.

Jesus Christ, that's a massive red flag.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's coming over tonight...instead of apologizing for anything I'm going to drill her hard for all her recent bull****... Also, the gangbang thing...gonna simply say "your fantasies are your own business & I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share it with me but I couldn't be in a relationship with someone like that, we can however still be FWB as we have been...don't like it the door is over there".

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
She's coming over tonight...instead of apologizing for anything I'm going to drill her hard for all her recent bull****... Also, the gangbang thing...gonna simply say "your fantasies are your own business & I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share it with me but I couldn't be in a relationship with someone like that, we can however still be FWB as we have been...don't like it the door is over there".

Jesus you are an idiot, yes please let her go find someone normal. FANTASIES ARE FANTASIES. Yeah you can take it personal, or you can think of your own **** you've fantasized about and realize people are people and that sh!t is part of us.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Jesus you are an idiot, yes please let her go find someone normal. FANTASIES ARE FANTASIES. Yeah you can take it personal, or you can think of your own **** you've fantasized about and realize people are people and that sh!t is part of us.

So if I had a fantasy about tying up her and her mother then slapping and punching the **** out of them while I råpe them in front of her dad it would he perfectly okay to tell her since its just a fantasy and we all have them?

Some things are better left unsaid is the lesson if not anything else. Common sense comes into play here.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
So if I had a fantasy about tying up her and her mother then slapping and punching the **** out of them while I råpe them in front of her dad it would he perfectly okay to tell her since its just a fantasy and we all have them?

Some things are better left unsaid is the lesson if not anything else. Common sense comes into play here.
Any updates?

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...she basically bent to my will after I unloaded all the stuff about trying to guilt.me, emotional manipulation, how in reality I didn't really do anything terribly wrong etc. She chalked it up to the fact that she's "overly sensitive" sometimes. God am I glad I didn't take the other route.

She actually tried to guilt trip me AGAIN like 2 hours later saying how badly she wished she hadn't brought it up & how she feels like she blew any chance of us being in a relationship in my mind, etc.

I've been nothing but alpha all the way with this girl and surprise surprise the shít has worked like a charm 100%. A very refreshing 180 from my last few women.

She tried to talk to me about it all over the phone & I made her come to my house and look me in the eyes while we talked face to face. I feel like that gained me a lot of respect etc.