I made her cry

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made my gf cry today and I feel awful, the worst i have ever felt. THe reason was stupid too. We where at a fair and she was like not giving me the respect, thas what i felt at the time, cuz i told her to park in a certain spot and she didnt and she did a few other things that just got me ticked off, REALLY MINOR but i was upset and mad that night , and then i said to her

me" I feel like im the only one who makes the effort in this relationship and you just dont give me respect"
she: (starts to cry)
me: Oh dont cry for me

LAter on that night i told her how awful i felt
me: I felt like **** when i made u cry
her: dont

Now im figuring, hey i REALLY want to see her and give her a few hugs and kisses, I figire ill surprise her at her workplace, i wanted to go with a card that siad im sorry, Cuz i was being A **** HEAD. a total ass.

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck?

Dude, do you know what website this is?

Jeez. You're a fvcking pvssy man. B1tches cry ALL THE TIME, over practically ANYTHING.

Notice how when you said "I felt like sh1t when I made you cry", she replied with "Don't"? That was her trying to give you a fvcking clue. Don't apologize or feel bad about anything you do. Ever. She'll get majorly turned off by you for being such a puss.

DO NOT do anything stupid like give her a card that says you're sorry. DROP IT and never let it bother you again. Next time she cries, IGNORE HER. YOU WERE NOT BEING AN ASS, you were sticking up for yourself and putting her in her place. Don't put up with her sh1t.

And read the damn DJ Bible ffs so you don't post such wussy crap here again.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't act like an AFC.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay

true, so i guess i did okay then cuz i felt disrespected. F*Ck the card, ill just show up at her workplace then. Is that okay?

I thought the Afc rules dont apply when gurls cry

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: okay

Originally posted by kk2004
F*Ck the card, ill just show up at her workplace then.
AND WHY??????

LEAVE IT BE, MOVE ON. Dond dwell on stupid **** in the relatioship.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay

word, thats also true, SO ur saying just MOVE one and pretend like it never happened. THIS GURL IS HEAD OVER HEALS FOR ME THOUGH, she was crying REAL REAL tears, and she was saying Iluv you and with everything she was VER VERY nice to me she ALWAYS is, its just that I felt like I wasnt getting the respect she would do things like walk away and not care if i was with her and she woulndt like ask me if i wanted to go to a diffrent game she would just go there and expect me to follow thas MESSED UP no way.

So just forget about it?

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the Afc rules dont apply when gurls cry
Where does it say that?

girls cry to make you into a afc, its a natural reaction learnt in childhood to get what they want from you.

if you make a child cry when you tell them off for doing something wrong do you immediately start treating them with sweets and gifts? no.

she doesn't want you too either.

forget about it. Doing something now will blow it up into something much much bigger.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ic

but its not like i was testing her, I said something that was on my mind, and she began to cry wtf. But she like really loves me, she aint like the other dumb hoes shes like that 2% that the bible says that are out there, she is one of them. She is VEry diffrent. ANd i made her cry cuz i said soemthing that PROBABLY WASNT CLOSE TO THE TRUTH, IT WASNT CLOSE AT ALL, I JUST FELT LIKE BEING MEAN REALLY, i dont know why

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great, so you put your woman in her place, now move on. Don't bring it up again. And if she does, tell her that you wont take disrispect, and that is the bottom line.

Chicks can cry about anything.......

Oh, and chances are she is goana try and drag you into the whole "I-wana-have-a-deep-emotional-coversation-and-analize-the-stupid-thing-to-deth" conversation. It would be in your interast not to let it go far.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

lol, no she aint that type of gurl, she doesnt want to have those deep talks, i told you she is diff, I DID this ONCE before and i told her i was sorry and thats it and she never asked anyhting after that.

Like that night she was saying nice things like
her: I want to make love to you
me: me too

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
unless she brings it up then let sleeping dogs lie or you will pay the price.

How well do you know this girl?

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well

well i know this gurl for a while, we have had sex twice and i know her for two months now

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made my gf cry today and I feel awful, the worst i have ever felt. THe reason was stupid too.
Thats right. That was a stupid reason for her to cry.

I know what its like when your girl cries for the first time...you feel terrible, like you've done something wrong.

Then it hits you that girls are emotional creatures and like to cry a lot when they hear things they don't like.

Don't feel guilty about your girlfriend's emotions.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey KK2004,

You should have pulled a Player_Supreme on her, and after you made her start crying, you should have started bringing up all kinds of painful sh*t from her past that she's told you, to make her cry some more, then you should've made her suck your c*ck while she was crying.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Hey....congratulations on caring that much about your girlfriend....I and I am quite sure a lot of other people have had problems in the past, about focusing totally on being a jerk and not caring....but what is life without love? Just my thoughts.

I just wanted to add, that being the man of the house sometimes can require some chest-tise-ment(I know I spelled that wrong), however it is given in love.

In your case, you had to verbally chesttise( spelling error) your girlfriend, and she only cried because she felt bad for what she had done, not because of you chesttising her.

Continue to display this type of love to your girlfriend, she wants you as her best friend, and sometimes, best friends have to look out for our best interests, and hurt our feelings sometimes, however.....it is only out of love.

Keep loving bro!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont fall into these kinds of traps man. they just do that kinda **** to get you to feel sorry, or get something out of you. they figure if they get mad and or cry they can get you to do whatever **** they want. Dont even worry about it, and make her cry some more that way, youll get the point across that by crying she wont get ****.