I`m still in high school but i need mature men help

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick, ur a fukkin idiot, u act like ur still in the elementary school so do me a favor and SHUT UP!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you kidding me.....? toocold's post was perfect, especially the last part when it all comes DOWN after high school to the "popular" kids.if anything youre the idiot for coming to post stupid questions....yet he gave you a good answer and you react that way.....you got to be ****ing me.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alph
TooColdUlrick, ur a fukkin idiot, u act like ur still in the elementary school so do me a favor and SHUT UP!
oh, okay...sorry 'bout that. you're right, i'm an idiot. i really need to grow up.

wasn't it you who asked how to be popular in high school in the The Mature Man forum?

my point was, if you try to be popular, it will blow up on you.

Al Gore (do you know who he is?) tried to be popular--people saw right through it. if you try to be popular, you are insecure. if you try to be popular, you end up appeasing people. you become known as the "sunshine boy"--a little svckazz that no one respects--like those nerds i spoke of. they wanted to hang with us, and they gave us $$$ for the pleasure. and if you ASK how to be popular, it's even worse.

didn't this just happen to you with your post? merely asking this question means you're a poser. How to become popular? hmmmm.....

funny thing is that people my age do this all the time, especially in my line of work. it's pathetic, cuz i'm still the popular one to this day. the more things change, the more they stay the same.

so let me answer your question. the way to become popular is to gain respect.

but what do i know...i'm an idiot.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too Cold, youre getting pounded over here.
doesn't sound like your too "popular."

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Does ne 1 else c the irony in dis post?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evil-Rom, always did enjoy your posts, short and to the point.

Alph, if you're looking for advice on how to be popular, chances are, you never will be.

Popularity doesn't mean sh!t.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know it was not what you wanted to hear, but what he wrote is probably the best indication of "popularity". A willingness to be an idiot and do stupid stuff, that no one else would have the guts to do and thats what it often comes down to. (which is why it tends to be the people you would call jocks, as they are too thick to do any better).

And you lot saying if you have to ask how to be popullar, you never will be, are wrong, popularity is image and you can change your image.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JSH, are you saying that by changing his image he will become popular?

I beg to differ.

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
oh, okay...sorry 'bout that. you're right, i'm an idiot. i really need to grow up.

wasn't it you who asked how to be popular in high school in the The Mature Man forum?

my point was, if you try to be popular, it will blow up on you.

Al Gore (do you know who he is?) tried to be popular--people saw right through it. if you try to be popular, you are insecure. if you try to be popular, you end up appeasing people. you become known as the "sunshine boy"--a little svckazz that no one respects--like those nerds i spoke of. they wanted to hang with us, and they gave us $$$ for the pleasure. and if you ASK how to be popular, it's even worse.

didn't this just happen to you with your post? merely asking this question means you're a poser. How to become popular? hmmmm.....

funny thing is that people my age do this all the time, especially in my line of work. it's pathetic, cuz i'm still the popular one to this day. the more things change, the more they stay the same.

so let me answer your question. the way to become popular is to gain respect.

but what do i know...i'm an idiot.
Man, u should`v wrote it smth like this the first time u posted, anyways i`m sorry for calling u an idiot, anways, i got what i needed to know from this thread.

And one other thing, when i started this thread i acttualy wanted to find out how to make more friends, not how to become a poser.

P.S.(hope i explained it well, since ENGLISH is my SECOND language)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FratAndDiddy
Too Cold, youre getting pounded over here.
doesn't sound like your too "popular."
nah, i think the only one who didn't get it was the original poster, Alph. but i think he's coming around...:)

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
JSH, are you saying that by changing his image he will become popular?

I beg to differ.
If you change your image, it can make you popular, iv seen it happen, it started to happen with me and then i thought wtf, these guys are jerks and left. Popularity is a facade and is quite easily gained.

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how you get popular in HS?

By being a man and being yourself

That's all there is too it, popularity will slowly follow...

Vini Vidi Vici

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm getting tired of this discussion and am gonna answer your question.
Read the Bible and practice it until you`re so good that there`s not a girl in this world who can resist you.
That`s how you`ll be popular, the guys will respect you, they will think you`re the coolest....
....and the girls; well, they will be making lines to let you be inside them.
:cool: