I`m still in high school but i need mature men help

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I`ll keep it short, this really isn`t about girls but it is closely related(if ur popular then it`s a lot easier to get chicks http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/images/icons/icon7.gif). I need an advice about how to become one of the most popular kids in HS, right now i`m in the upper middle but i wan`t to get higher.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, they dont like High School kids and the reason they moved here is not to be on their own and moan about younger women. Surely it would be more specific to ask those who are/have been in the same boat more recently, ie POST IT IN THE HIGH SCHOOL FORUM.

sorry guys, i saw he had the latest post here
Hint: in the High School Bible (search for whatsupwiddat's posts)

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14961

Reaction score
It is not about being "popular" - it is about becoming a man - this should be your focus and being in tune with your masculine nature - all else will follow, even women!

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks and i`m sorry for intruding ur temple.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the search function.

I know you didn't.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alph, are you just wanting to become a jock or do you want to become a man who is satisfied from within ?

high school is a great place to practice becoming a man and sooner or later these jocks must grow up themselves, so take the advantage and concentrate on the man part and not the jock part.

i got no problem with you posting over here. what you asked was not a bad question and i understand your intent.

good luck and concentrate on the man part.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alph
I`ll keep it short, this really isn`t about girls but it is closely related(if ur popular then it`s a lot easier to get chicks http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/images/icons/icon7.gif). I need an advice about how to become one of the most popular kids in HS, right now i`m in the upper middle but i wan`t to get higher.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
you're not even asking the right question! if you even have to ask this question, you're on the wrong track. being "popluar" isn't the cause of success, it's the "effect".

you're asking us guys, some of whom are 20 years removed from high school, to give you advice on how to be popular in high school? besides, isn't this what high school girls strive for? to be in the "popular" group?

no one here can help you with your insecurities, except...

--get a really cool car (or bike)
--wear really cool clothes
--listen to really cool music
--beat up a lot of people
--pick on the weak
--start smoking (camel, non-filters)
--grow a grungy beard (if you can grow anything)
--schlep around school with a puppy wearing sunglasses
--show up only on break and lunch and just chill
--join a band! that will definitely do it!
--give money to the cool guys. cool guys will tolerate nerds if they give them (us) money. we always had a chump or two to finance our activities so they could hang with us. they didn't seem to mind one bit. could be a good strategy for you.

let's look back on the good ole days...hmmm...how did i become popular in high school, without even intentionally doing it? without even knowing it until years later.

unlike you, who seems to want to be a poser.

--take woodshop, get your butt on the lathe, and become the sole supplier of nun-chucks to your fellow students and sell them for $20 bucks a pop. get busted.

--after your suspension is over, take metal shop and do the above, except make chinese stars. one of my buds threw one of these in the hallway and it stuck in someone's back! get busted again.

--after your supension is over, take auto shop and pluck all of the stuff you need for your cool car, from the ones that come in. you know--teachers get their cars fixed by the students. we cleaned up on Mr. Rope's car. get busted again.

--take metal shop again, and make a "Potato Launcher". mine looked like an RPG. i used home made fire power out of empty CO2 cartridges. we would shoot them at the buses after school--right out of my convertible bug! no sh!t, these things would launch 100 yards. chicks dug it. get busted again.

--hang out in the smoking section. YES! we actually had an officially sanctioned smoking section on campus!

--steal those old fasioned fire extinguishers (you know, the silver ones that use compressed air, with a black hose--maybe you don't). fill them up with lemonaide, go to the gas station, and fill them up with air, 10x the recommended. it'll shoot 50 feet. then spray all the nerds that have to walk home, especially the ones that have a long walk.

--use same to do some serious damage to the saidy hawkins dance.

--we also made the above out of a window washer motor (compliments of Mr. Rope's Datsun truck) and put it in the glove box of the bug. cool! chicks were diggin it.

--shoot bottle rockets out of your convertible bug, on campus at lunch. watch out, one time we dropped one on the floor. fried my leg. chicks were diggin the scar, though.

--at break (10:00?) pull up in your convertible bug and shout out on a bullhorn, "listen up! [all heads turn our way] any chicks want to go to the beach". you'd be surprised! for full effect, light that mofo up, right there upon exit. even better when campus "security" is trying to chase the bug with us taunting them.

--throw massive parties. we would get 500 people, had hand stamps, charged $3.00 for admission. we'd distrubute about 1000 flyers. 10 kegs. when the beer dries up around 1:00am, call the cops on yourself and let them clear the people out for you. we made bank on these! host a party(ies) like these, and you can fvck any chick you want.

--take your CR250 to lunch and do wheelies up and down where all the "popular" people are. people were cheering like i was Evil Knievel at Caesers Palace. then do doughnuts on the girls softball field. you'd be surprised at the damage you can do on the pitchers mound. when the two cop cars arrive, ditch them by flying over the admin breezeway steps (10 up, 10 down). wear the full x-cross dress--helmet, leathers, boots, gloves. it was a sight to behold. got busted for this after some chump ratted me out. i kicked his ass. became even more popular. but dad locked the bike up after that and i could only ride it when we raced. DAMN!

--steal some dudes moped, locked up at the bike rack, and tear through campus at lunch. do wheelies! this is really hard on a moped, people will respect the accomplishment! oh yeah, get busted.

--borrow the family RV (when the parents are away) and have a grand ole time on the cruise--pick up chicks and fvck them. word will spread! but get your drivers license first! a fifteen year old driving a 24 ft RV on Hollywood Blvd at 1:00am just doesn't look right to the cops. i learned this the hard way. Aunt Mary had to drive out to Hollywood to get me out of jail. i'll never live this one down!

and some other things...

i had alot of pvssy in high school. i didn't even know what to do with it. i didn't even know why i was getting it! i didn't know sh!t about "women". neither do you, bro. i walked around constantly with a raging b@ner and didn't even know why. "what the fvck?" these b@ners were the painful ones. had to whack off three times a day. you know what i'm talking about. nowadays, it takes a very special women to get that raging b@ner of yesteryear. good! i have better things to do.

i also carried a 3.5 gpa and had a 5 handicap in golf. if not for the other things, i would have been a nerd. i guess admin (and the parents) tolerated me because i knew work was work and play was play.

oh yeah, i had zits, was a little overweight, and the hair wasn't working.

does this help? do all this stuff and you'll become really, really, really, popular. but only for a brief period of time. these days, you'll end up in jail.

funny thing--most of my friends went on to become losers, right after high school. go figure? occasionally i run into the really cool dudes (from high school) and guess what? they're working a minimum wage job somewhere and are basically greaseballs. their lives were over after high school. one brief moment of fame, and the rest of their lives as losers. sound good?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn
Too Cold, you didn't have to give us your life story!:rolleyes: We get the point!!:D

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Damn
Too Cold, you didn't have to give us your life story!:rolleyes: We get the point!!:D
Yeah! Don't you hate it when people post too much?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TooCold, that was awesome, that was the perfect illustration of the facade of heing cool in school. Im gonna link to this quite often, i haev a feeling

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I`m still in high school but i need mature men help

Toocold...too funny!

Lets not forget that the nerds who funded us also had cars and trusting parents! Don't buy one. Spend your parents hard earned money on a keg instead. This way no one can bug you for rides, no gas costs and everyone will find you for the party, which will be at the kids house with trusting parents who are out of town. And, since you bought the keg, you can collect $5 a head at the door and double your money (triple if you make up flyers), plus your deposit back and minus the $20 you paid the older dude to buy it for you.

And they said I never paid attention in math class....pff!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by getting busted all those times, i learned how NOT to get busted--eventually.

that wasn't my life story PRL, just my high school days :)

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a retarted post. UM HOW DO I BECOME THE MOST POPULAR KID IN HS. Well its not by asking stupid questions in the 25 and older forum

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, men, for properly responding to Alph. Now I'll move this to the High School Forum where it will get some better reponses.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
Thanks, men, for properly responding to Alph. Now I'll move this to the High School Forum where it will get some better reponses.
why did you move it here? i don't think the kiddies can appreciate the concept nearly as much as the geezers can, nor the sarcastic humor.

but yes, a high school kid asking us guys for advice on how to be popular is pretty funny by itself.

anyway, glad y'all got a chuckle out of it.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
told ya:) , i still think we need some posts on popularity in High School, (hint: think about its superficiality)

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing as that I graduate HS a week from now, I might be one of the freshest voices that you'll get around here. Personally, im not in the "in" crowd in my high school. But I know a lot of people in my high school. Rockers, Hip-Hoppers, Goths, preps, you name it and I know them. Personally I think theres two types of popular people. The snobby ones, and those that are amiable and get along with everyone.
The snobby popular people are those who are at the pinnacle of HS status. They wear the most expensive clothes, drive the most expensive cars, and get invited to all the parties and outings. These are the people that you see in the hall and if you are insecure you want to be them. Not just like them, but you want to BE THEM.
The amiable popular people (like myself) gets along with everyone. They'll say hi to people they don't even know if they get caught in the social circle. Im a person who makes friends easily and I'm not afraid to be seen with people from all spectrums of the high school life style, if you will.

Sorry for the philosiphy, but it leads on to your answer. Personally I think that it all depends on what kind of "popular" you want to be. If you want to be snobby popular then just buy the clothes they wear, listen to the music they listen to, and just little by little you work your way into their social circles. You can be your own person sometimes in those cliques but conformity rules because the popular people usually have a few head honchos that the others flock to for trends and things to do.

On the other hand you can be the popular person who gets along with everyone and just has a way of befriending everyone. This is useful in the real world because it translates into networking which helps advance your career later on in life.

Again, its all on personal preference. Personally I think that if your secure with your status and your group of friends then don't try and be in the "in" crowd because it breeds into conformity and conformity breeds loss of individuality. Hopefully I made some sense in this post, good luck in High school.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SemperFi719

The snobby popular people are those who are at the pinnacle of HS status. They wear the most expensive clothes, drive the most expensive cars, and get invited to all the parties and outings. These are the people that you see in the hall and if you are insecure you want to be them. Not just like them, but you want to BE THEM.
These are also the D1cks that no one, not even their own cliques actually like, success breeds envy. (hell, they all b1tch about each other behind their backs, i know i got stuck in a class once with them and thats all they did, about the one boy that wasnt there and the girls all get properly taken advantageof by guys who think they are sluts). Its screwed up, i never ever want to be on the inside of that ****.

Even worse are the wannabes, and most of these people feel teh need to put others down in order to get stronger, thats wrong.

Sorry, theirs my rant. But these mother****3rs are jsut wonderful people, id be disappointed if any of you sunk that low, you were desperate to improve and all you do is backslide.

See ya