i love you....

The Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never say you love a girl until they say it first.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Never say never...

It's not like when you say "I love you", the relationships over. Well, the challenge and mystery might be over though.

But it depends on the situation. If you think you should say it, SAY IT.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the question:

Do you love her?

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Reaction score
well its one of those things that im not sure. im put into the position where i might have to. i go out with alot of girls and all the girls in my high school know that. i feel that i have to say something like this to show her that she is different than alot of the girls i have been with but at the same time i dont want to "kill" my game and have her look at me as if i were some sort of afc. im not sure on what to do here.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dointhingsright
well its one of those things that im not sure. im put into the position where i might have to. i go out with alot of girls and all the girls in my high school know that. i feel that i have to say something like this to show her that she is different than alot of the girls i have been with but at the same time i dont want to "kill" my game and have her look at me as if i were some sort of afc. im not sure on what to do here.
Ok...now answer my question:

Do you love her? If its yes, tell her you love her. If it no, do not tell her you love her.

Be a ****ing man.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to say this to keep the relationship? That is kinda AFC'ish right there. You should be able to control this without love, which i am pretty sure is just lust....

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dointhingsright
well its one of those things that im not sure. im put into the position where i might have to. i go out with alot of girls and all the girls in my high school know that. i feel that i have to say something like this to show her that she is different than alot of the girls i have been with ....
Tell her just that, that there's something different about her. much more intriguing than 'I love you'. I would say it more bemusedly/mysteriously than romantically (save the romantic part for the actual I love you). But you can do it how you want.

I've never been in love, but everyone I know who has says that when you're really in love, you know it. If there's any question in your mind, you're probably not in love yet. (Not that you'll never fall in love with this girl, it just doesn't look like its happened yet.)

Hope this helped

SteesKnowsall

Reaction score
dont tell her unless she says it first like whats his name said... and telling her instead that there is something special about her is definitely good idea... but dont turn afc on me and try to prove to her that shes special... just say it and pull away a lil bit... she will be real confused and make her think about u all day long