I lost my ability to open chicks...WHY?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he should still do it BUT a different way and with a different mindset. Its only boring if its not getting u anywhere OR u've gotten success with it that u want to try something else.

rimman

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
I think he should still do it BUT a different way and with a different mindset. Its only boring if its not getting u anywhere OR u've gotten success with it that u want to try something else.

If you truly enjoy meeting girls you don't care that much for rejection.
He should have the mindset that it isn't a chore of some sort.
Inner game can be an issue

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
What's the best way to reverse this bro?
Start by being more aware of what your saying to yourself and how you feel in situations. Just think positively in every situation. Keep in mind that your behaviour is a result of what you have been thinking all your life so you can change it. :up:

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Start by being more aware of what your saying to yourself and how you feel in situations. Just think positively in every situation. Keep in mind that your behaviour is a result of what you have been thinking all your life so you can change it. :up:

Good stuff here as well...

Something that worked wonders for me was just hanging around ANY women....your sister, cousin, friends, old ladies at the mall, and asking them questions.

Just talking to any girl gets your mind off the "i cant do it" and then appoaching seems to come without ANY anxiety

...try it out, it worked for me