I lose my balls in the middle of the day

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't consider my self a begginer, and i get many looks from fine *****es all over. BUt a lot of the time i go to school feeling good and in the middle of the day my mind gets cloudy and i can't focus. My balls get smaller and i get some un manly tendencies. WTF??? Why is my game getting weak for no reason?

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea definetly check your diet, and if thats not the answer you may need more sleep at night, or you just need some motivation...Realize that your at school to learn, the Consequences and frustrations of not paying attention are a bigger headache than actually paying attention in class.

ohio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is not diet, is a mental thing. It has to do with discourgement not actually loosing anything.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you're jsut tired and bored with school by the end of the day?
do ur balls LITERALLY get smaller? that jsut plain sucks if so.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Patrick124
do ur balls LITERALLY get smaller? .
Haha... that's what i was just thinking...

If your balls really actually shrink... then see a doctor.

Don Juan
Reaction score
How the **** can my balls literally get smaller?!?
Anyway,
I don't sleep a lot or eat a lot because I b busy.
But I don't think is neither because I have always done this and it's only happening now. What the last guy said made sense, but only that I don't really feel nervous or anything. Is more like my conscious gets cloudy. But, assuming that that's the problem, how do I fix it? A little music and rum usually gets me balls of steel (for the slow ones, no, not literally steel) , but how do I duplicate that during my cloudy period

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just take yourself, and MAKE yourself talk to girls... just walk up to them and start talking... its about willpower and self dicipline... like the nike slogan goes.. JUST DO IT!

Laterz...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... you sound a lot like me...
I went to see an alternative doctor about this yesterday. This doctor was fvcking amazing. He explained everything to me, why my body was going in strange circles and why these kinds of things were happening. I'm not even going to explain them to you guys, because it's most likely not going to be the same. This guy told me so much about myself, it's not even funny anymore. He started naming a list with 50 (uncommon) symptoms that accompanied this. 47 of them were correct. One of them even was "Has long, curved eyelashes", which I do.

However, I'll tell you the idea behind it. There are several hormones in a person's body. These are hormones like adrenaline and other important hormones. During a person's sleep, they are produced by your body, and are then used up throughout the remainder of the day. With most people these hormones are produced at a proper level or at an above average level. With some people, they are at a below average level. This is what causes fatigue and the feeling like you've lost your balls, somewhere throughout the day.
There are solutions for this, but unfortunatly this doctor only gave me pills specific to me. You may want to look into testing your hormonal levels somehow, and then finding a way to bring them back to normal.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by *******
Is not diet, is a mental thing. It has to do with discourgement not actually loosing anything.
Secure people know what is going on in the heads, while insecure people think everyone else does too

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
so your saying this kid gets up at 7-ish and goes to school for about 4 hours and is totally wiped? thats not a mere chemical imbalance my friend, thats a serious disorder if thats the case.

His body only secretes enough chemicals to last him 4 hours out of a roughly 16 hour day? Dont think so...You say you hardly eat and hardly sleep....a very smart decision i might add considering this is the time in your life where you should be eating and sleeping the most. Yea sure it might not have bothered you when you were a little kid, but your body needs at least 8 hours of sleep, and a good diet will help with your energy problems.

How is your diet? well balanced? do you take any vitamins? eat fast-food, cookies, or frozen dinners alot? Do you drink enough water?

Its not chemicals running out, that would mean he has a hypoactive thyroid, a serious health issue which would require immediate medical attention.

You say when you have alcohol and hear music, that makes you feel like "the man" well no ****, who ever knew that alcohol lowers you inhibitions and changes your persona? :rolleyes: When you here music that is pleasing to you , small amounts of chemicals are released throughout your body. Thats why when i hear "Never Scared" i want to kick some ass, when i hear "some cut" i want some ass.

Hell it could even be too much masterbation(spelling?) which leads to headaches and tiredness.

You Dont want to admit that it could be your eating or sleeping habits and the way you live that effects you. Thats what im guessing is happening to you. "He that wont be counseled cant be helped." Or is it simply, you feel intimidated by the "cool" people in your other classes?

So you want us to give you some words of inspiration so that you can hope to get through the day without feeling like a loser? ok

Its all up to you homey, nothing I or the next guy can say will change you for the rest of your life. If that were the case everyone would be a Don Juan. Instead know that the only way for you to become "less cloudy" is to bring out the sunshine:D