I look too young...wtf does she mean.

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm 24 years old but I look like I'm 17. Not bad looking, plus I got an athletic body...But the only problem is I look too damn young. Ladies who I've talked with especially strangers say I look too young for my age. I get carded for alcohol I dont mind that. But when they find out I'm 24 they say that I look too young. I don't really care what people say. I'm just wondering if this will affect the way I pick up women?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by groundzero
... I'm just wondering if this will affect the way I pick up women?
Only if you let it.

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
A month ago a girl thought I was "maybe 18" yet she gave me her number :) I'm 25. I kinda like it when they think I'm younger, it's like Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate put it "they don't see you coming".

benassi

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 16, but i get told i look 19 a lot haha so i guess that works well for pickin up older chicks =D

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 18, but i look 16 or so and people always thought that i was younger... recently many people told me i look like i'm in my early 20s... maybe i've changed so much in just a summer:confused:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what I wouldn't give to look younger.....I'm 22 and i've had people tell me i looked in my early 30's. I nearly trew them out of my car.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, I love it when people guess my age wrongly. I'm 19, got a full 5 O'clock, and have been though to be 25 at least. :-D

Especially cool when I'm seeing a 17 year old chicky. Love busting on 'em, telling 'em how sick they are to be liking men so much older than themselves. :-D

newdave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude,
listen i know exactly what you mean. im almost 23 and i always get told i look about 17.
I ALWAYS get asked for id when buying drinks or when trying to get into clubs. lol even got asked once at a 16+ club... so embarresing....
but anyway yeh i know what you mean and what has served me most effectivly in combating it is to grow a bit of facial hair half unshaven (so looks like u have to shave every few days).
GL dude. looking yng isnt all bad a few years down the track itll pay dividends :)
Dave.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't tell them your age (yet)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get carded for alcohol too. Any respectable place SHOULD be carding anyone who could remotely be underage. It's not an uncommon occurance.

Looking young isn't bad. When you're 30 you'll still be able to pick up cheerleaders at the high school with some candy.

Other than some teasing for looking young no one really gives a damn. I look a few years younger than i am too.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by newdave

but anyway yeh i know what you mean and what has served me most effectivly in combating it is to grow a bit of facial hair half unshaven (so looks like u have to shave every few days).

I look young and look ridiculous with facial hair. I mean a day or so stubble is alright but any sort of mustache or beard or going more than 2-3 days without shaving would look bad on me. Plus it itches =p

XtremeRacingDiva

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be an excuse girls use to not give you their numbers.

I wouldnt mind going out with a cutie that looked young but if I thought he was ugly I would pick out something about him eg. like he smoked... or he looks young. Something they cant really change about themselves overnight and wont hurt their feelings.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by XtremeRacingDiva

I wouldnt mind going out with a cutie that looked young but if I thought he was ugly I would pick out something about him eg. like he smoked... or he looks young. Something they cant really change about themselves overnight and wont hurt their feelings.
I call bull. You're not protecting their feelings. You're finding a way out of the situation that's the least uncomfortable for you and sending poor kids to message boards with feelings of despair that women don't like them for reasons they can't change.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really depends on the girl. I'm 21 but I look like i'm 17 but I havent had trouble attracting women my age. I've had girls tell me "oh my god you dont look 21" who were attracted to me. If a girl is attracted to you, she really wont care how old you look. If she says you look young when you hit on her then it means:

a. She's just not attracted to you
b. Shes one of those exceptions who actually prefer a more mature look, so it still means shes not attracted to you.

But if she just comments on it casually at any other time, it means exactly what she says. You look young.

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 20 and look 17. Yes it kinda sucks but I guess it pays in the long run.Just dont let it affect your game, I used to be all embarased about it but now I dont give a fvck.

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
In retrospect I am a college freshman but in a way I look like a damned high school sophomore.

I would honestly just shrug off the age issue, and if a girl brings it up then make a joke about it. Don't make it a crutch, but if you use it in the right way, you could possibly overblow a woman with confidence toward your young appearance.

Also look at in this way, at least when you reach the middle age you will look great, provided you stay in shape and not turn into a fatass in front of the couch.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus

Looking young isn't bad. When you're 30 you'll still be able to pick up cheerleaders at the high school with some candy.

:cool: "hey little girls, you want some CANDYYYY !?" *;) *

:woo: :woo:

why would he want little girls ??

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too Young
Too Old
Too Tall
Too Short
Too Fat
Too Small

All bull****. Women say those things to see how you react.