I know this is taboo but anyone really try a long term sniper-type seduction?

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know..I know...As men of the no time on BS, hardcore game variety, we're not supposed to waste time chasing women who are hard to get, etc.

I do A LOT of volume when it comes to daygame mostly. I've had some great success.

But I'm at a point now where if a chick doesn't put out relatively quick, I spot all types of "red flags" and usually don't tolerate her much but this has significatly narrowed my prospects down because I'm basically looking for chicks who I'm simultaneously very attracted to, who are super attracted to me, cool, non dramatic, down for fun and not anxious in any way to settle, respectful, etc.

I always wondered though if all this volume is making me take each approach for granted resulting in a type of cynicism but not just that... it's a refusal to make any effort in the seduction itself. Let me explain...

They've done studies on the concept of scarcity in all kinds of domains and for example I heard about one study that gave each participant a certain number of arrows to hit target with bow. The ones with the least amount of arrows scored better because they really took the time to hit their targets unlike the participants with tons of arrows who took each shot for granted. Warren Buffet famously said that if he could recommend an approach to investing for new investors, he would give them a stencil card with a maximum of 20 investments they could make in their entire life. That way they make A LOT less investments but the ones they make F&CKING count. Same in the sniper teams, one shot, one kill, fire discipline.

I obviously make tremendous effort in my health, spiritual growth, reading, career, etc, which all has a beneficial effect on my game of course BUT my game itself is becoming sort of boring.

That's not to say that I am boring. I am well traveled and can tell endless stories BUT what I'm getting at is something a bit different here, try to get me...

Ever seen that movie Hitch with Will Smith? Yeah, I know...unrealistic, Will is a cuck bla bla bla. I get it and I'm prone to agreeing with you but what I'm trying to emphasize here is the concept of a longer term seduction...Electra or whatever that chick's name was (the target of the beta guy), it required a complex series of maneuvers...

In theory, wouldn't that be more fun?

Has anyone here read Casanova's actual memoirs? Look at the lengths he goes to in order to seduce, the sheer artistry, strategy, patience and maneuvering!? Now compare that to the cynical red pill guy who's fit and bold BUT has no tolerance for such things. He "knows" his value and doesn't really try and the thing is that this approach works! It really does but the problem is that you waste endless amounts of time on these mediocre tepid seductions that aren't interesting as you slew through tons of coal to get to some gold and again, if you're like me, you sort of wait until the girl is super into you and u slowly allow her into ur life...

But what about an interesting fully engaging sniper type seduction where you really single out 1 to 3 girls MAXIMUM focusing your effort and attention on a longer term much more thought out seduction? And you choose girls who give u a ton of resistance or are more complicated to seduce but you turn it into an intellectual game?

You'd have to bypass all of the conventional red pill attitudes regarding scarcity mentality, being the prize, not givig a girl who isn't reciprocating effort, etc.

But what if you did this and got her in the end... Wouldn't that have been more rewarding than just being cold and barely putting in any effort until some chick comes along who recognizes your value which could be a long time...

And look, I know this ultimately sets the wrong precedent in the relationship because now she might expect u to jump through endless hoops and make tons of effort all the time so perhaps u would do this more as a intellectual exercise but u wouldn't use this approach when prospecting for true LTRs.

And to be clear, I'm not advocating for a return to beta simpery and spending endless cash on women to woo them. I'm talking about something more nuanced than that. I'm talking about seduction, not buying her or bribing her desire. I'm talking about a unique effort. For example, a grand gesture of sorts, or series of small but meaningful gestures. I don't have much ideas yet but that's why I'm curious...

I don't know, just something I've thought about for a while. Don't know if anyone here has had similar thoughts or experiences...Anyone here engage in a highly engaging and complex seduction that took a long time? Anyone find it rewarding?

I guess I feel it to be time for a renaissance of seduction on some level and I'm tired of feeling like it's a depressing slog through urine tainted mud on a gloomy day hoping to find a gem...

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i like to savor things and todays instant gratification app based market doesn’t seem to favor it

I believe women enjoy this too. They like to think of us when we are away from them. Slowly increasing her buying temperature. Maybe its the domain for many guys like us. We may not be the handsome alpha chad and with more average looks but seduction skills women find themselves more attracted to us with each exposure to our unique brand of masculinity, charm and confidence

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I know..I know...As men of the no time on BS, hardcore game variety, we're not supposed to waste time chasing women who are hard to get, etc.

I do A LOT of volume when it comes to daygame mostly. I've had some great success.

But I'm at a point now where if a chick doesn't put out relatively quick, I spot all types of "red flags" and usually don't tolerate her much but this has significatly narrowed my prospects down because I'm basically looking for chicks who I'm simultaneously very attracted to, who are super attracted to me, cool, non dramatic, down for fun and not anxious in any way to settle, respectful, etc.

I always wondered though if all this volume is making me take each approach for granted resulting in a type of cynicism but not just that... it's a refusal to make any effort in the seduction itself. Let me explain...

They've done studies on the concept of scarcity in all kinds of domains and for example I heard about one study that gave each participant a certain number of arrows to hit target with bow. The ones with the least amount of arrows scored better because they really took the time to hit their targets unlike the participants with tons of arrows who took each shot for granted. Warren Buffet famously said that if he could recommend an approach to investing for new investors, he would give them a stencil card with a maximum of 20 investments they could make in their entire life. That way they make A LOT less investments but the ones they make F&CKING count. Same in the sniper teams, one shot, one kill, fire discipline.

I obviously make tremendous effort in my health, spiritual growth, reading, career, etc, which all has a beneficial effect on my game of course BUT my game itself is becoming sort of boring.

That's not to say that I am boring. I am well traveled and can tell endless stories BUT what I'm getting at is something a bit different here, try to get me...

Ever seen that movie Hitch with Will Smith? Yeah, I know...unrealistic, Will is a cuck bla bla bla. I get it and I'm prone to agreeing with you but what I'm trying to emphasize here is the concept of a longer term seduction...Electra or whatever that chick's name was (the target of the beta guy), it required a complex series of maneuvers...

In theory, wouldn't that be more fun?

Has anyone here read Casanova's actual memoirs? Look at the lengths he goes to in order to seduce, the sheer artistry, strategy, patience and maneuvering!? Now compare that to the cynical red pill guy who's fit and bold BUT has no tolerance for such things. He "knows" his value and doesn't really try and the thing is that this approach works! It really does but the problem is that you waste endless amounts of time on these mediocre tepid seductions that aren't interesting as you slew through tons of coal to get to some gold and again, if you're like me, you sort of wait until the girl is super into you and u slowly allow her into ur life...

But what about an interesting fully engaging sniper type seduction where you really single out 1 to 3 girls MAXIMUM focusing your effort and attention on a longer term much more thought out seduction? And you choose girls who give u a ton of resistance or are more complicated to seduce but you turn it into an intellectual game?

You'd have to bypass all of the conventional red pill attitudes regarding scarcity mentality, being the prize, not givig a girl who isn't reciprocating effort, etc.

But what if you did this and got her in the end... Wouldn't that have been more rewarding than just being cold and barely putting in any effort until some chick comes along who recognizes your value which could be a long time...

And look, I know this ultimately sets the wrong precedent in the relationship because now she might expect u to jump through endless hoops and make tons of effort all the time so perhaps u would do this more as a intellectual exercise but u wouldn't use this approach when prospecting for true LTRs.

And to be clear, I'm not advocating for a return to beta simpery and spending endless cash on women to woo them. I'm talking about something more nuanced than that. I'm talking about seduction, not buying her or bribing her desire. I'm talking about a unique effort. For example, a grand gesture of sorts, or series of small but meaningful gestures. I don't have much ideas yet but that's why I'm curious...

I don't know, just something I've thought about for a while. Don't know if anyone here has had similar thoughts or experiences...Anyone here engage in a highly engaging and complex seduction that took a long time? Anyone find it rewarding?

I guess I feel it to be time for a renaissance of seduction on some level and I'm tired of feeling like it's a depressing slog through urine tainted mud on a gloomy day hoping to find a gem...
If you're a guy in his teens or early 20s, dithering like that can be rationalized. If a man is a modestly sharp observer though, by time he's 25 he starts noticing:

Folks whom he personally knew for years, as well as those he was accustomed to seeing on screen since he was a toddler, are now dying off. Many of them unexpectedly, while still being quite young, and not of natural causes. If he is wise, he then concludes: "Given that I may no longer have a pulse by this time next week either, it's highly unintelligent to squander whatever time I have left on long-term sniper seduction"

Last edited:

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a guy in his teens or early 20s, dithering like that can be rationalized. If a man is a modestly sharp observer though, by time he's 25 he starts noticing:

Folks whom he personally knew for years, as well as those he was accustomed to seeing on screen since he was a toddler, are now dying off. Many of them unexpectedly, while still being quite young, and not of natural causes. If he is wise, he then concludes: "Given that I may no longer have a pulse by this time next week either, it's highly unintelligent to squander whatever time I have left on long-term sniper seduction"
Will a stoic and resilient men filter out all the red flags women naturally?!

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting thread.

I've always been a guy who tries to close the deal on the first date.

I haven't written it down, but doing a quick estimate, I'd say that every time I've gone out with a woman, I've closed the deal 90% of the time.

The others, I didn't f*ck the girl, but at least I closed with a kiss.

Now, this, as the OP called it, “long-term sniper type”, is a type of approach I've been trying with some girls.

I haven't had any closed cases to report on here yet, so I'd love to hear from anyone who's doing (or has done) something along these lines.

In advance, the biggest risks I see are:

- The chick thinks you're a p*ssy.
- You fall into the friend zone.

It seems more risky than not trying to close the deal as soon as possible.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done that once.

"Chased" a girl for a while, not from a simp, needy standpoint but from a long game/intellectual standpoint.

It took several dates to even get laid with her.

BUT she ended up being a very loyal GF for a couple of years.

So long as you combine this approach with some solid boundaries you aren't scared to enforce, you won't have to keep jumping through hoops.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Chased" a girl for a while, not from a simp, needy standpoint but from a long game/intellectual standpoint.

It took several dates to even get laid with her.
What was your approach to texting and going out in general?

Do you think that if you had tried to sleep with her earlier (between date 1 and date 3), you would have succeeded?

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the specific sniper style described, but I do have an extended screening process. I'm more worried about if she is worthy of the d and additional investment than bending over backwards to get a whiff of puss. Then again, I'm looking for more than just a ONS.

You can screen for multiple things at once if you'd like to work in some recreational use now and then.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your approach to texting and going out in general?
no texting other than to set up dates.

We'd go somewhere 1-2 times per week.

She was really conservative (east Asian) so it took a while.

Do you think that if you had tried to sleep with her earlier (between date 1 and date 3), you would have succeeded?
I think the third date was my place where I cooked and we watched a DVD. I tried, but didn't get very far.

Since I was playing a long game, I didn't push too hard through resistance.

Now that I think of it, after a few (5-6) dates with no sex, I just ghosted her, with no intention of seeing her again. I figured it was a lost cause.

Then she showed up one morning at my place out of nowhere and it was on like Donkey Kong.

She pretty much did everything I wanted after that.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the third date was my place where I cooked and we watched a DVD. I tried, but didn't get very far.

Since I was playing a long game, I didn't push too hard through resistance.

Now that I think of it, after a few (5-6) dates with no sex, I just ghosted her, with no intention of seeing her again. I figured it was a lost cause.

Then she showed up one morning at my place out of nowhere and it was on like Donkey Kong.

She pretty much did everything I wanted after that.
Did you show your interest from the start, or was it more of a friendship approach until you made your move on date 3?

no texting other than to set up dates.

We'd go somewhere 1-2 times per week.

She was really conservative (east Asian) so it took a while.
It's something that I am doing with this chick.

We went out once, but it was not officially a date.

What I'm trying to do is wait for the right moment, getting her to connect before making a move.

Just trying to avoid what I mentioned in my first post in this thread

In advance, the biggest risks I see are:

- The chick thinks you're a p*ssy.
- You fall into the friend zone.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will a stoic and resilient men filter out all the red flags women naturally?!
The most I would go into this is like the difference between someone using an SLR or a smartphone camera.

When I first walked around with my shoulder cat, I would stop for everyone who wanted to take a picture. Now, I will only stop for people with SLRs who want to photograph me. The tourists with their smartphones are just bothering me.

Similar to most of the women I move on - I don't 'chat up' women with the usual patter, I express genuine interest and converse with them on a level they are mostly unaccustomed to (especially the younger women). Like using an SLR to take a photo of a woman or just snapping a picture with my phone.

So, if you'd compare my approach I'm more target shooting than taking the scattergun approach. I prefer talking to two or three attractive women over talking to every woman in the bar. Being selective might take longer to get laid, but I'm not that desperate to have sex that I will lower my standards.

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the basic premise of many romance novels, movies, and shows, where characters are thrown into dramatic and adventurous situations, leading them to transition from friends to lovers.

The main issue with this approach is that the longer you take, the greater the risk of complicating things. You need to escalate the intensity gradually; if the relationship starts to stagnate, it can become boring. Additionally, a lot of initial effort is required: you must keep some distance initially, be hot and cold, and create a push-pull dynamic with space and absence, and like a pendulum, creating positive and negative emotions. You also have to be confident and secure, knowing that you’re not risking someone coming between you and the other person and she will lose interest in you. Additionally, it’s important to genuinely like the girl; otherwise, all this maneuvering may feel methodical and could lead to oneitis due your emotional investment in the relationship. Lastly, after you have sex, sometimes they expect you to keep the same amount of effort, in which on its own it can become exhausting.

As an example, I met a girl when I was working as a bouncer at a nightclub. We exchanged names and said hi to each other, but that was it. About a month later, I saw her again at another club where she was bartending. We chatted, and I asked her out to dinner, which she agreed to. After the date, she would often call me to hang out with her friends or after her shift. Sometimes I was available, and sometimes I wasn’t. Eventually, she only let me suck her breasts and finger her, so I decided to escalate things. I invited her to go bowling and, after the date, gave her a teddy bear from a Hallmark store or something like that. We then continued texting; I initiated contact for three days straight and then ignored her on the fourth day. She missed me more. Then after that, she went to Cuba for vacation and we kept in touch. I sporadically responded back to her, and maybe my dread game was too strong, she eventually texted me saying she would sleep with me when she returned from her trip.

This approach tends to be more effective with individuals who have mid to low interest. With those who show high interest, it's often better to act quickly. Time is a finite resource, which is why many recommend a rapid-fire approach and suggest vetting women after sex, as they are likely to be more invested in the relationship.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you show your interest from the start, or was it more of a friendship approach until you made your move on date 3?
It was very low key. No interest was shown for a while. We were talking a lot socially before we dated.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

It's something that I am doing with this chick.

We went out once, but it was not officially a date.

What I'm trying to do is wait for the right moment, getting her to connect before making a move.

Just trying to avoid what I mentioned in my first post in this thread
Meh..all these "strategies" don't really matter. If she likes you, she will fvck you. If she doesn't she won't.

All this other stuff is mental masturbation.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all these "strategies" don't really matter. If she likes you, she will fvck you. If she doesn't she won't.
Agree. When a chick makes it obvious, you have to make your move.

What about when she doesn't give any clear signals, what's your approach?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Agree. When a chick makes it obvious, you have to make your move.

What about when she doesn't give any clear signals, what's your approach?
Does she push away your advances or allow them? Sometimes she will let you push all the way to fvcking with no resistance even if she isn't giving you signals.

I don't look for signals after a certain point, I just attempt to escape and judge her behavior.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she push away your advances or allow them? Sometimes she will let you push all the way to fvcking with no resistance even if she isn't giving you signals.
That's the point. Because I'm playing a long-tail game, I haven't made any moves on her yet.

I don't look for signals after a certain point, I just attempt to escape and judge her behavior.
Noted.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's the point. Because I'm playing a long-tail game, I haven't made any moves on her yet.

Noted.
That's not how you get to 'long game'. That's how you get friend zoned.

While you are twiddling your thumbs for 6 or 7 dates some guy is fvcking her on the 1st or 2nd date and then she is done with you.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not how you get to 'long game'. That's how you get friend zoned.
As I said in the first post in this thread, that's my concern.

I've decided to do a social experiment with this chick. But yeah, not a big fan of this kind of sh*t tbh. What is the proper way to the 'long game'?