I know my boy is GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUdes this is messed up

Theres this kid I used to work with at this restuarant ****ing awesome guy we've been cool for a good 5 years now, & it hasn't come out till about the past year. Everyone at the restuarant is convinced hes homo & so am I.

Now he invites me to his crib to chill in his pool & **** but if no1 else is going Im not down to go...

As a human being he is awesome but now I just feel awkward getting close but from far I have no problem talking to the kid.

Your thoughts?

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
hb said:
DUdes this is messed up

Theres this kid I used to work with at this restuarant ****ing awesome guy we've been cool for a good 5 years now, & it hasn't come out till about the past year. Everyone at the restuarant is convinced hes homo & so am I.

Now he invites me to his crib to chill in his pool & **** but if no1 else is going Im not down to go...

As a human being he is awesome but now I just feel awkward getting close but from far I have no problem talking to the kid.

Your thoughts?

Your "boy"? you have known him for so long and you never tried to pick up chics together or talk about them? How do you call this guy your "boy"?

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmaoooo you guys are a**holes

dudes this is eff'd up

would u stop chillin with some1 you know is gay?

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no man this kid isnt into chicks, he talks to me about ex's that ****ed him over & current chicks hes ****ing but i dont recall a time we ever tried picking up girls & i tried to get him to hook me up with his god mothers daughter who was at his party once & he wouldn't lmaooooooooooo what a douche

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
hb said:
Lmaoooo you guys are a**holes

dudes this is eff'd up

would u stop chillin with some1 you know is gay?

How could you not know? What do you do when you hang out and talk?

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
discuss fashion & business & drink alcohol & talk **** about our boss's sister with big tits who blows him & her daughter who blows me

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
hb said:
discuss fashion & business & drink alcohol & talk **** about our boss's sister with big tits who blows him & her daughter who blows me
I would cut him off. I don't hang around gay dudes.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love that word that is commonly thrown around, "homophobic". I would expect that from a kid because of the modern-day educational indoctrination. If you feel uncomfortable around gay men ogling you, you are not "irrationally afraid of gay people". Rather, you are repulsed by the thought of a man desiring you sexually. A perfectly rational preference. "Phobia" is a ridiculous word when connected with gays.

Dude, if you visit him at his crib and go in the pool with him, you are going to be cringing inside. Lol, I can just picture myself in that situation. A pool, no less! :crackup: I think you should remain friends but avoid situations where you're taking off most of your clothes. :eek:

If he indicates a "liking" to you then tell him bluntly you don't roll that way and although you would like to remain friends, you'd appreciate it if he would never bring it up again.

If you decide not to take my advice and you wind up at the pool, you might consider starting off the evening with a good towel-snapping. :up:

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he tries to give you roofies.... decline

edit : ps - i was joking

Last edited:

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
if he tries to give you roofies.... decline
if he gives you any drinks = decline
if he puts his hands on your shoulder to give you a massage = decline
if he invites you to get in the pool = decline
if he invites you to go to his room = decline
if he wants to give you a hug = decline

you need to avoid going to his place at all costs unless you are ready for him to try and make you give up that ass!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
. If you feel uncomfortable around gay men ogling you, you are not "irrationally afraid of gay people". Rather, you are repulsed by the thought of a man desiring you sexually. A perfectly rational preference. "Phobia" is a ridiculous word when connected with gays.
Its not rational; its emotional, i.e. GAY. Guys that try extremely hard to avoid appearing 'gay' in any way to other people, and are constantly putting down gay people, usually have something hiding in the closet if you get my drift...yea I mean guys like you. I know some people like that who wear their ignorance proudly....its kinda GAY to me lol!

Who cares if some guys finds you attractive....are you going to question your sexuality or something? It shouldnt make any difference if you're comfortable enough with your sexuality.

And for f28300 whose gonna hop on this post no doubt, yea I get it that its homosexuality in general that disgusts you. Every time a thread about gays pops up, you and others like you throw out stupid posts saying how gross it is....its whatever!!!

OP there was a post up top that I agreed with! How can this guy be your "boy" if you've know him 5+ years and are just barely suspecting that he's gay. If you guys are cool enough with each other and he respects (as in knowing your straight) you he probably won't try anything

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be as I'm Dutch and we're supposedly "gay capital of the world", but who gives a ****? Seriously, have you looked at the average straight guy out there? You know what, he isn't attempting to rape her first chance he has her singled out in his house.

This works the same way with gay people. Not all of them want to f*ck your brains out by slamming you so hard in your ass that your spine is bent the day after. Yea, the gay community is a whole lot more sexual than the straight area because they're all dudes, but chill out. I have a gay friend and a bisexual one, and to be honest, they've been my best source of introduced p*ssy. They all seem to have tons of straight girls hanging on their arms, all ready to be introduced and seduced.

I've hit a few of their lady friends, they don't c*ckblock like most of the dudes around you. But yea, I'm from the Netherlands, liberal and all, and not so shortsighted to believe that every gay dude wants to do me in the butt. Hell, most of them won't touch that when they figured you're straight.

JamesStark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear god. Being gay mean they're sexual deviants. If he knows you're straight and have no interest in "experimenting", then he isn't going to try anything. He may not even think of you that way. You're all blowing this way out of proportion.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop speculating.... The first thing you should do is to ask him. "How are the chicks, are you involve with any right now?"... Usually, he'd say no. Then, "how come"? Allow him to talk. If he is a good friend, he will tell you why he is not involve with any... this would be the time for you to let him know you like the B!tches.

There is nothing wrong with going to his party. If he tries to force you to engage in things you're not interested in doing, box him to death.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
hb said:
DUdes this is messed up

Your thoughts?
Simple. If you are still friends with the guy, tell him you want to invite some girls to bring with you for the both of you and see how he reacts.