I know I shouldnt but I might end up doing it

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck i might get myself in trouble here with this AW. Sh1t is happening the same way it happened with my ex who was also an AW we dated for 2 years. Basically this AW just broke up with her bf if you call it that they were together for 2 months only. She is somewhat different cause she doesnt seem as sexual but still promisicous.

I hung out with this AW before, we went to Vegas together and hung out a lot. After that we really didnt talk that much cause she was with her "bf". Last week I got a call from her and basically we ended up hanging out 5 days in a row. During that time she slept over 3 of those nights. I liked another girl that was around my house often. AW used me last friday to make her ex jealous at the bar and I called her out on it she admitted it. I also told her I would use her to make the girl i liked jealous, she was fine with that. During those 5 days she was all over me like crazy everywhere we went even when that girl wasn't around. During those 5 days we were just all over each other and spooned/cuddled in bed. Im very surprised she hasnt tried to fvck me or even make out with me cause girls like her typically start that sh1t. From my experience with AW's thats what i see. I dont konw if she wants me to initiate and then deny me cause they got off on that sh1t. I didnt try sh1t with my ex for like a month.

She has called me the last couple of days to say whats up ask what im doing etc. Last night she slept over again. She brought up that im still using her for that other girl. I said well is she here right now? she wasn't. She also started mentioning sh1t about who and why she fvcks a guy fast or waits a bit of time. Nochalantly she said yea i dont fvck a guy immediatley to see if its worth it with him. understandable. think she wants to see if i only want sex with her which i dont. I might say wow usually a girl throws herself on me by this time or after all this time we still havent made out. I know she doesnt fvck a lot think she just makes out with dudes when she needs the ego boost. i also called her flakely which she is. she said shes not going to be flakey to me.

its pretty weird right now cause the girl is like my ex and sh1t is happening like it did iwth my ex. starting off as really good friends and no immediate fvcking.i dont even know what exactly she wants from me. think she has the attitude if you want come and get it. i know i shouldnt but im starting to like this girl. I probably will make a move on her next time though

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're very right, this girl sounds like some bad news. She sounds like one of those girls that are fun to be around but you can never really trust. She used you to make her ex jealous, fine. Maybe now she is warming up to you a little bit and realizing that it's you that she's really attracted to.. MAYBE.

But let's face it bro, you haven't even touched this girl. Until I'm in some active foreplay and making a girl scream at the top of her lung, I don't call that touching. And once you start touching her, she will start to question how much farther you want to take this "relationship". (If she likes you already).

From my viewpoint I would just sit back and enjoy whats coming to me. The second you start showing any care for her emotions or what you two are, she will be turned off and run away. So why not just do your thing and let her get all caught up in the emotional BS. If and when she asks for more, you will be ready to make an educated, non-emotional decision then. Don't let your emotions get into this before you have to make that decision.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea good advice WC2. i do give her mixed signals i think. when we sleep i kiss on the forehead or something like that, i initatie a lot of kino but i do not ever call her first. she tries to run jealously sh1t on me and im like yea ill take you to his house if you want. I am starting to feel a little emotion but nothing too big. Right now i could go without talking to her and it wouldnt bug me too much. I dont try to fvck around with her for A) she might just want to see if i want too then shut me down to make herself feel better cause her ex rejected her B) looks needy and looks like im the one pushing it to the next level. I let her do all that if not then nothing lost i guess

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
yea good advice WC2. I am starting to feel a little emotion but nothing too big. Right now i could go without talking to her and it wouldnt bug me too much. I dont try to fvck around with her for A) she might just want to see if i want too then shut me down to make herself feel better cause her ex rejected her B) looks needy and looks like im the one pushing it to the next level. I let her do all that if not then nothing lost i guess
Well just be warned a little emotion can turn into A LOT of emotion after having sex. I remember I didn't really connect with my ex that well, but as soon as we started having hot and heavy sex, we were emotionally attached from the beginning.

I wouldn't worry about her shutting you down as long as you hold your position strong. Even if she does ask for something and you deny her, I doubt she will stop seeing you. Women will keep trying for what they can't have until it's an absolute 100% NO.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you think i should try to make a move or just hold out till she breaks?

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why you've been hanging out with her so much and sleeping in a bed with her yet you haven't kissed her yet. Just go for it mate.

If you go for the makeout and she knocks you back, you know that she has no real interest and she's AW. See, there you go, a plan, problem solved.

Bizzaro

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've fooled around and slept in the same bed and you're scared to make a move?

Heck, I would've made a move just to see her reaction, and if I liked it, I'd continue that move and get her as wet and horny as possible, then either go all the way, or just get up and go watch some tv.

Shes waited this long sleeping in your bed doing absolutely nothing, so theres no hurt in waiting a lil longer till you're ready, or want to.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think shes trying to establish a friendship first that is not based on sex i guess. she knows how i am from our previous times hanging out. could also be that she knows if we fvck around then we go out she cant flirt while im around which is my guess. her ego is hurtin right now and wants the opportunities to flirt with guys to make herself feel good. she knows im not some one night stand type of guy im more of boyfriend material to her i think judging by her comments and actions. she wouldve already tried something if she felt otherwise. according to one of my friends he asked her if she fvkced me already etc. and she was just saying i feel really comfortable around him. fvck now im overanalyzing sh1t. anyways im just going to not escalate anything physically or emotionally and let her do it. she tells me stories of all these guys chasing her just cause she made out with them or was talking to them and they all want to fvck her and how they always ask what the status is between them etc. well i guess im the exception. Ive been around the block with a huge AW and know what it takes and how sh1t goes so im not going to waste a lot of effort. she doesnt want to fvck me she can go fvck someone else cause i know im better than any dude shes been with lookwise, education wise, personality wise etc.

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 1, I'm not sure what you are exactly trying to get across here. Number 2, I think you if you have to spend all this time speculating, maybe she doesn't want to.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im not speculating really i kind of know where things will go. AW = Attention wh0re = low self esteem = social slvt = fvcked up relationships lol