I Kissed an HB9 !!!

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
wooohooo ! ok, before YOU get all happy for me, I take it with a grain of salt

This story is weird...read at your own risk.

So I'm like so unemployed right now right ?
Nothing to do but waste time online...so i'm on the yahoo messenger thing and I chat up this girl and she's really really flirty. We chat for like a week...she calls...we talk for like 4 hours. She wants to meet. NEVER asks for my picture. I guess she likes my smooth personality huh ? Anyway, I saw her picture and I liked what I saw so I played along.
We met and she's HOT. HB9 totally ! What she is doing meeting guys she doesn't know what they look like on the internet is BEYOND me !
I was like ...doh ! I drove my beat up truck. Anyway, we hang out, I buy her a drink (I pay, thats just what I do). I'm not caring at all if she likes or not...so I'm just having a good time. We get back to her car and I make sure to give her butt a good slap. Why ? cuz I don't care ! lol
Anyway, we got into her car and blah blah blah...talk talk talk..I sure as heck ain't taking her to my stinky truck...but I'm there and I'm like "what the hell".

You know how you push a girls hair behind her ear ? So I did that and she seemed ok with it. She's not being touchy feelly at all. I'm doing most of the kino. Fast forward....I make my move and get a nice 15 sec kiss. Good kiss too..
What sucks is she is married but seperated and I don't feel too good about messing around with a married girl. So i'm like trying to judge if she wants more after the kiss but I don't see it. So the "date" is getting lame cuz we are just sitting in her car. So she says she has to go and I'm like opening the door and she wants a hug and then I get a peck goodbye.
She was saying she wanted to do something with me "tomorrow" but no call from her today. Ha ! I don't care. I just kissed a HOT girl ! Damn, it was good. I want more. :(

Last edited:

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don of Truth
wooohooo ! ok, before YOU get all happy for me, I take it with a grain of salt

This story is weird...read at your own risk.

So I'm like so unemployed right now right ?
Nothing to do but waste time online...so i'm on the yahoo messenger thing and I chat up this girl and she's really really flirty. We chat for like a week...she calls...we talk for like 4 hours. She wants to meet. NEVER asks for my picture. I guess she likes my smooth personality huh ? Anyway, I saw her picture and I liked what I saw so I played along.
We met and she's HOT. HB9 totally ! What she is doing meeting guys she doesn't know what they look like on the internet is BEYOND me !
I was like ...doh ! I drove my beat up truck. Anyway, we hang out, I buy her a drink (I pay, thats just what I do). I'm not caring at all if she likes or not...so I'm just having a good time. We get back to her car and I make sure to give her butt a good slap. Why ? cuz I don't care ! lol
Anyway, we got into her car and blah blah blah...talk talk talk..I sure as heck ain't taking her to my stinky truck...but I'm there and I'm like "what the hell".

You know how you push a girls hair behind her ear ? So I did that and she seemed ok with it. She's not being touchy feelly at all. I'm doing most of the kino. Fast forward....I make my move and get a nice 15 sec kiss. Good kiss too..
What sucks is she is married but seperated and I don't feel too good about messing around with a married girl. So i'm like trying to judge if she wants more after the kiss but I don't see it. So the "date" is getting lame cuz we are just sitting in her car. So she says she has to go and I'm like opening the door and she wants a hug and then I get a peck goodbye.
She was saying she wanted to do something with me "tomorrow" but no call from her today. Ha ! I don't care. I just kissed a HOT girl ! Damn, it was good. I want more. :(
Mad props dude. My suggestion is next time go for it all. Women usually don't say what they want, but this girl wasn't saying anything so that means she wanted you to keep going and do her in the car right then and there. I could tell you a bunch of stories about how I left the scene because I did the same thing you did. And 20/20 none of them said "no"

As "Gunwitch" would say..."Make the ho say no"

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about some more advice on this one ?
:) Besides the getting a job part.....thsi actually came up before we met so I don't know what impact it really had on the IL.

Let me summarize:
Good: I thought we got along pretty well, I made her laugh and she didn't complain when I was doing kino. And we did kiss.

Not so good: She ended the night early with excuses of "have to get up early".....on saturday .....to get up and look for a second job! (Umm, yeah ok!) No kino of her own, body language came across as low IL (IMHO).
Said she wanted to get together Saturday but never called.

I haven't called and probably won't...at least for a few days.

She's by far the hottest girl I've been on a date with let alone kissed so it seems pretty surreal. I did let a few compliments slip out. "I like your hair" and "you're cute" but I promise the AFC behavior was minimal! Should I just wait it out ? Let her make the next contact ?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit while you're ahead!

The problem is if you pursue her now and get knocked back, you're going to focus on the negatives and it could cause you to doubt everything positive. You may end up losing that great memory and confidence boost.

So my advice is to cherish that moment and the memory of it and use the experience to feel good.

You are now in the HB9 leagues so take that thought and run with it!

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don of Truth
How about some more advice on this one ?
:) Besides the getting a job part.....thsi actually came up before we met so I don't know what impact it really had on the IL.

Let me summarize:
Good: I thought we got along pretty well, I made her laugh and she didn't complain when I was doing kino. And we did kiss.

Not so good: She ended the night early with excuses of "have to get up early".....on saturday .....to get up and look for a second job! (Umm, yeah ok!) No kino of her own, body language came across as low IL (IMHO).
Said she wanted to get together Saturday but never called.

I haven't called and probably won't...at least for a few days.

She's by far the hottest girl I've been on a date with let alone kissed so it seems pretty surreal. I did let a few compliments slip out. "I like your hair" and "you're cute" but I promise the AFC behavior was minimal! Should I just wait it out ? Let her make the next contact ?
Next time you end the date first. This is how you handle it now and I mean don't listen to the other guy when he says to cherish the memory.

Call her and say... (Print this out and do not deviate one word from it).

PUA: Hi, HB9 how are you doing?
HB9: Fine, and how are you?
PUA: I'm doing great...pause...I was just on my way out the door and I wanted to give you a quick call to say hello and that I will give you a call next week.
HB9: She will probably say..."ok"
PUA: Do you have my number? or Did I give you my number?
HB9: No
PUA: Well, why don't you write it down just in case you feel like talking sometime.

If she tries to keep you on the phone tell her you got to go and get off the phone. If she asks what you have to do, say...I have a bunch of things I have to do before the end of day/evening and I really have to go. I will call you later.

9 times out of ten they will call you within 2-3 days. If she doesn 't then you call her within 4-5 days. Set a date at this time or she may ask you out, before you get the chance to ask her. Take her someplace fun and exciting and don't mention sex or try to kiss her again right away, make her wait for it.

Make the ho say no!