I kissed a girl and I liked it

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear If I hear this song while I'm out at clubs one more time I'm gonna start wearing ear plugs

I don't get it they play that song and that lame pu$$y cat dolls song "when I grow up" and a bunch of Britney Spears song (let it gooooo)

uuuughhh

anybody feel me on this?

Last edited:

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel your pain. Find a different club that won't play that sh!t?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what i hate in clubs? hiphop and r&b. That's all clubs fvcking play.

I enjoy most girly pop, but I do agree that the I kissed a Girl song is stupid. the theme is much too teenagerish for my tastes.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree the songs now are trash the worst example was when I was working out.

I get there and its a girls song ok once its done at least it'll be rock but the whole Damn time im there it is girl song after girl song after girl song

man I am so tired of hearing man slayer or whatever its called miss independent and all those other Damn song!
I literally had to go into the locker room to hear peace and quiet

Reaction score
If You Seek Amy by Spears is pretty sick actually

I Kissed a Girl is a song pushing the homo agenda onto girls, almost manipulating them to be interested in kissing other girls instead of REAL MEN. That song is sick too, but not in a good way lol

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This garbage is all I hear at the gym. Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, PCD, Carrie Underwood and Pink,..gawd I hate Pink.

I'm at Gold's at 5:30am and everyone's got an iPod and earbuds in. I go back at 6:30pm on my 2-a-days and it's same thing. At least the cardio class music drowns it out a little better.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024:
I get there and its a girls song ok once its done at least it'll be rock but the whole Damn time im there it is girl song after girl song after girl song.
Every good DJ (disk jockey) knows it's all about the girls. If you appeal to girl's sense of music, girls will dance, guys will dance, and the whole party will get going, but the opposite holds true for playing guy music - you will get a dead sausage market.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
This garbage is all I hear at the gym. Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, PCD, Carrie Underwood and Pink,..gawd I hate Pink.

I'm at Gold's at 5:30am and everyone's got an iPod and earbuds in. I go back at 6:30pm on my 2-a-days and it's same thing. At least the cardio class music drowns it out a little better.

The F'd up part is, I hear these songs at work too (Im in sales) and you hear some of that crap, I try to tune it out but sometimes it plays again and agian and again

I'm gonna look for a bar that plays juke music or some shiit

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked in a club before, and there were two songs that just wouldn't stop playing in the main club, Lean Like a Cholo and one other rap single from that summer that I can't remember. It was so annoying.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
If You Seek Amy by Spears is pretty sick actually

I Kissed a Girl is a song pushing the homo agenda onto girls, almost manipulating them to be interested in kissing other girls instead of REAL MEN. That song is sick too, but not in a good way lol
i kissed a girl is just silly teen girl rebel spirit crap.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Every good DJ (disk jockey) knows it's all about the girls. If you appeal to girl's sense of music, girls will dance, guys will dance, and the whole party will get going, but the opposite holds true for playing guy music - you will get a dead sausage market.

:up:
This is VERY true. When I'm DJ'ing I concentrate on the girls. They're the ones that will dance with each other and by themselves. They're the ones that get the guys on the floor.

Last edited:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the night clubs can play whatever they want and since I'm not into the night scene I could care less....but when your playing it over and over again (I mean I hear the same songs every damn time I go) at a gym then it gets annoying...

Plus when I go I see NOONE dancing so I dont know what your talking about there, and the time I go is the best time cause there are very little people (You can count all the people on one hand) .

I'd rather have it be super quiet then blaring......"Lady momo whatever"

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Plus when I go I see NOONE dancing so I dont know what your talking about there, and the time I go is the best time cause there are very little people (You can count all the people on one hand).
That is why.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
That is why.

WHY WHAT?!

I still have no idea what your talking about, are people SUPPOSE to be dancing around at a gym cause I've never seen that before.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
WHY WHAT?!

I still have no idea what your talking about, are people SUPPOSE to be dancing around at a gym cause I've never seen that before.
I was talking about nightclubs, which is what this thread was originally about. Yes, nobody dances at a gym.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me about it.

My roommate ONLY listens to AFC songs all day long and then sings along.

I just want to murder him. I can't take the "Beautiful girls make me suicidal, suicidal" **** from him anymore.

astridLo.46

Reaction score
I do not like the song either. I am of the opinion they played this song to death. I must admit that I like such songs basically but after listening to them for a while I cannot hear them anymore but fortunately if this is the case already another song appeared and it starts all over again.