I keep losing to damn Emo kids lol...

Reaction score
wanna know the perfect way to AMOG an emo...Just talk to em about music but be have a dominating way of doing it. Its gotta be subtle....

I noticed that i talked to a bunch of emo kids today and like they all act all tough or whatever but then I was like "Hey man, you listen to Pantera" and they were like "whoa yeah man.lol ah" and from there you just make em laugh with some crazy crap and not only you disarm the dudes but the chicks get curious because instead of making of these mimes you bring their mood up...i dont know, overall you gotta be able to make fluff talk to even the kids you dont really wanna talk to in order to get somewhere in HS..I'm not a football jock and I dont attend dumb ass HS parties that get raided by the popos because **** THE POLICE STRAIGHT UP, no amount of p*ssy will ever convince me to be at a place where the cops are gonna be comin and gunnin...But I bet I could get laid more than anyone at my school if I truly tried, simply because I would speak to so many kids in my classes that eventually everyone would no me..Think about this. You have 25 students in a class, and you have 6 classes a day and you do this for 2 school years and over this period of time you just randomly speak to each and every person..even slight comments and hellos go a long ass way in the end, do the math son and you'll feel me when I also say that if you aint puttin the meat in the sandwich, its because you feel asleep as you put the bread in the toaster.

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didnt read the replies, All i know is I F*cking hate emo kids with a passion. Not from personal experience of losing a girl to them, actually they've never done anything to me. but i just hate everything about them , looking at them, what they stand for. Their f*cking attention *****s. They go against all the DJ principles, no confidence, no style, their soo gay. I used to know this kid he was clean cut normal guy, didnt see him for a while, the other day i saw him, he turned F*cking emo!!! The little girl pants, the died black hair the Gay flip, the skater shoes LMAo what a f*cking joke this fad is. They Love their myspace too LMAO, those skinny pale sh*ts, With all the emo girls, ''omg your so hot'' lol! what if they ever came across a real man. Hey at least i never see an emo kid with a hot girl, they tend to stick with emo girls

BTW download 'THE EMO KID SONG' - forget who its by its SOo funny, it explains everything im trying to say

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a big fan of emo kids either. I know some emo chicks are pretty cute and youll want them but thats a losing battle cuz those kids are all into their wierd ass music scene where they claim to know alot about 100 different genres of screamming and guitar slashing while no one in the world cares...i dont try with cute emo chicks cuz i know theyll just go for the emo guy most of the time unless they have a full on lifestyle change. The thing is emo guys might get chicks to feel sorry for them the same way a wet dog with a broken leg might, dont worry about it...why?

because we are lions:rockon:

We are confident, we smell good, our hair doesnt look like a dead squirrel, we dont cry about our feelings, and the key thing is our positive outlook on life which will reflect to them the positive things which come from DJs where as the emo chooses to stay cynical about life, cowering, slouching, crying.

A real woman will definatly want you not an emo.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh emo chicks i kinda have a dig for not sure why

infact theres a really pretty one i could bang when i want. christ i gotta call her. and bring fresh razors, its the asking price.

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a suggestion:WHO CARE ABOUT EMO KIDS YOU SHOULD ONLY BE WORRIED ABOUT YOURSELF!

Split Infinity

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but grr was right. You guys are being ridiculous about this. If a girl is standing around while you cut up an emo for no reason other than that he's emo, you're going to look like a complete douche bag. Probably because you are being a complete douche bag simply because you can't compete with them.

You want to beat out emo's? Up your game and act like a man instead of whining about them.

Amigu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah just fight them! And while you're at it slap the girl across the face with your wang to show her what -real- manhood is all about. Girls really like it when you do that. Lame jokes about how emos cut themselves? Brilliant! I bet they've never heard those before!

Most of the emo people I've talked to are really easy going and cool and couldn't really care less what others think of their style. Wait a second... those are some pretty attractive qualities right there!

CLLD14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimebag_Darrell said:
yeah man, if any of you guys been reading about this post I made about a girl who invited me to play bingo with her once, well now I know why I didnt score with her. Why? Because I dont wear girl's pants, eyeliner and listen to f*cking Avenge Fagotfold.....

Man, you better be glad you dont live in my town because every kid is all about emo. emo emo emo....But I dont care, if any of those motherf*ckers try to mess with me I'll beat their ass.

Dude just keep doing your own thing dude I think this is just a resurgence of the c*ck rock fad of the 80's. they'll be looking back and thinking "damn I looked like a clown"

Wow.....this thread is not about emo kids messing with you. It's actually about emo kids taking your girls. I think you should think before you post something. Also "Avenge Fagotfold" IS NOT emo! **** you probably don't even know who Dimebag Darrell was.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Avenged Sevenfold.

Reaction score
I dont give a sh*t whether I'm right or wrong, emo kids are f*cking homo and Avenge Fagotfold is still a pretty weak ass band even if it isnt emo. I'd rather go listen to some Kenny Rogers than that trash. and dont even bring Dimebag into the subject, ya fairy f*ck!!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hostility makes for good music.

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dodgeball said:
i dont fight with emo guys its like punching a girl =P
hahahah. That deserves a rimshot.

I'm kinda into emo girls and emo girls just hook up with emo guys... It's just how it is. It's just like the majority of ghetto guys will date ghetto girls. But, honestly when you said you thought about being emo that was a sign of some weakness. Never change for a girl... especially if it means you're going to be emo.

Emo's prolly get the girls you're interested with but they are the sensitive guys that are whipped into shape and barely get "a piece of the pie". Now if you stand out with your DJ confidence (and moves of course) theres no doubt you can hook up with these girls you are interested in.

I'll break it down to this...
Emo punks have relationships
DJ's have sex

AB500

Don Juan
Reaction score
Antichrist_Star hit the nail on the head. You can sit here and complain about how much you hate emo kids or you can leave them alone and continue improving your game. You didn't loose the girl because he was emo, you lost her because your game is weak and he played her better then you so stop *****ing about it.

DDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? Just do your own thing and let them mess up. I've seen lots of emo chicks in HS lose the emo imagine and go for the jocks.

Too many people on sosuave b!tch too much.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh for me personally this has nothing to do with whether emos are gay or if theyre shutting down my game (theyre not). the truth is this shouldnt even be in the forum, cause people like me who just hate emos (killing rocknroll) are talking about something that has nothing to do with dating girls, and the guys who are bittching about losing girls to them welllll....thats a personal problem of yours that making a whiney thread isnt gonna change

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Trainee_10 said:
I'll break it down to this...
Emo punks have relationships
DJ's have sex

Let me put this a different way

Emo punks get girls and then get dumped when the girl basically realizes shes more of a man than he is....

DJ's get what they want

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't that someone and people are posting whiney threads, it's that others come into the thread to ***** that the threads are started by people who are *****ing about something. How is that any better than the thread starter?

Why not actually direct our energy towards creating something constructive out of the thread? Why not looking at the problem of losing to emo kids, identifying what they do to get those girls and learning something. We've had people do that and i think that even just one of those posts makes a thread like this worth it. It's helped us to learn a small bit of information.

So for those who come into a post just to *****, try to think of a more positive approach to using your time.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the emo kid you hate his hair. He'll cry and attempt suicide, allowing you to slide in and take the girl. He'll be writing love songs with his own blood while your shagging the chica.