I just had the greatest epiphany

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw the game, screw the rules, forget routines. Just be authentic, be a human being. Don't let routines define who you are.

I remember before, I wouldn't even say "hi" to a girl or approach a girl because I though it was "AFC".

**** that. Just go up and say hi! It doesn't make you a AFC, your being authentic. All these stupid rules were holding me back. Forget that.

Get your inner game dialed, do whatever. Its all good. Enough of this gamey stuff.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Evolution said:
Screw the game, screw the rules, forget routines. Just be authentic, be a human being. Don't let routines define who you are.

I remember before, I wouldn't even say "hi" to a girl or approach a girl because I though it was "AFC".

**** that. Just go up and say hi! It doesn't make you a AFC, your being authentic. All these stupid rules were holding me back. Forget that.

Get your inner game dialed, do whatever. Its all good. Enough of this gamey stuff.
You are bedy bedy bod mon. I gonna tell mystery on you. You a gonna costa heem lodda money. :D

Good job Neo

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another part I forgot to add. YOU NOT NEED TO GAME EVERY GIRL YOU SEE Seriously, its OK it make female friends. Its totally OK. You do not need to worry about being a AFC. Forget all this gamey terms. We're all just people.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Private Evolution, it again all comes down to Boundary Respect. The amount of bullsh!t you'll take, at any given time for any given reason. Once you're comfortable with your sexuality and congruent with your decision making, what you anticipate women saying to you becomes irrelevant.

Remember brother, it's the expectation of what you think she's going to say which is far more frightening than the reality of the deed.

Good realization.

DJ React

Reaction score
Everything that has been said has been absolutely correct. You have learned about confidence and that is all that you need. When you discover the confidence in yourself you don't need to worry about what people think, but you know what makes YOU happy. If you want to make an approach, who cares, just do you. If you get rejected, it doesn't matter, YOU tried. Keep doing what you are doing, you are making good progress.

magnet7

Banned
Reaction score
Evolution said:

Exactly man great to hear you have realized this :D