I just freeze

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have read about dramatic transformations. I have changed myself. You just gotta do it for yourself man, thats all there is to it. One day, you will get so fed up you will adopt the attitude they are referring to. Your hand can only satisfy you so long, and when that day comes, you will know what we are talking about.

Mr Shy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, ive once woken up and gone enough bs im doing it and saw her that day and never did it lol

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just leave him, he's an attention *****. wont try anything out.

Mr Shy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive tryed everything on this thread and more. how do u know i havent tryed anything do u know me in real life ? no then **** off

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Shy
ive tryed everything on this thread and more. how do u know i havent tryed anything do u know me in real life ? no then **** off
Most people reply to the posts informing people of there success. So **** off ;)

Mr Shy

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thred was made so people can help me and if you dont want to help me f*** off

Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a shame, i thought he was finally begining to come around. Now I realize he's still the same insecure little kid that made the other 4 posts.

Oh well, continue on little buddy.

"If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's just trying to act tough and macho by telling someone for the first time in his life to F off.