I just asked a girl to homecoming

Namelisswonder5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoo boy am i gettin laid after the dance. Ok I asked her scavenger hunt style.

Clue #1 Was found in her favorite teachers classroom, telling her to go to this teachers mailbox who shes had a crush on since freshman year (shes now a senior)

Clue #2 Found in the mailbox had her wearing a sign, and on her way to dairy queen, where she got whatever she wanted, and had to stay there and eat it (I needed some time)

Clue #3 Found on the cup of her shake at Dairy Queen led her to her soccer field, where a soccer ball was hidden in the bushes.

Clue #4 Found on the soccer ball, said I was tired of making clues and for her to go home and wait till tommorow.

When she arrived home, there was a sign on the door with some tacks in it, and a ballon attached. It said "To find your date, Pop Every ballon, half have letters, half dont. HAPPY POPPING." She then opened the door to see a line of ballons, eached spaced a foot apart, leading up to her room. WHen she reaced her room, it was filled up with so many ballons that they poured out the door. She Cried, and said it was the nicest thing anyone ever did for her, if her rents werent home we proply wouldve got down there. Sexa Comin. Nuf Said

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, if someone did that for me I'd say it was the nicest thing has ever done for me too. Seems too much like the whole "rose trail leading from her door to her yard, which has a giant mural saying 'will you go out with me?' then you pop out of the bushes with a big box of chocolates" or something sappy like that. Props on the work you must have put into that, but it seems pointless to me. Make sure to keep us in the know about what happens.

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now the real question is, would she have said yes if you didn't spend however much time & money and just talked to her and asked her to go to homecoming?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cried just reading that. If a girl did that to me, I would laugh at her, and push her in front of a bus. MUHAHAHAHA

But for anyone that isn't a crazy ****, like me, that seems a great idea.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she better be a 9....u have to much free time man!

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
I cried just reading that. If a girl did that to me, I would laugh at her, and push her in front of a bus. MUHAHAHAHA

ahahahaha, dude I almost choked when I read that. You're demented!:crackup:

Meerak

Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac

dude thats crazy, lol

anyways, that was cute, like something from the oc or something :rolleyes:

*thinks of doing that* but its too late, my last HC has passed :(

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Meerak
anyways, that was cute, like something from the oc or something :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA...thats the GAYEST thing ive ever heard. I hate the oc. I know your joking, tis grand.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I actually liked that. As long as he knew she'd say yes anyways I think it was awsome. I don't know why you are hating on him, I don't think it was a crutch to get her to say yes, he just wanted to have some fun with it. So :up: for you man.

skumface

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long did it take to fill up all those balloons?? Man i wish i had that much to spend on chicks....

DJ_SUPREME

Don Juan
Reaction score
one question.... how did you get into her house??? her parents let you in... lol if i was the dad of the girl i would prob told you to go home and **** your mattress... jk

Namelisswonder5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha so heres an update. To answer your questions, she is a 9, maybe even a 9.5 and has the best personality of any girl i know. I actually thing I yes I am falling in loke. (like-love mix). Oh yeah and her parents let me in, they love me :). But anyways, were going out now and its great. Although Im black, and shes not and today this skinheaded white dude called her a ****** lover so hes gonna get mopped (beat up) lol lookin forward to that. Thanks for the props tho, and I really dont have that much time on my hands BUT.... when I do something I do it big. Always.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, whatever floats your boat I guess. This thread actually had me rolling, I didn't realize you were serious. I guess if it works for ya, alright.

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
even though im against white/black relationships you dont sound like the ghetto type so me and you are fine...gj with the scavenger hunt though