I hit my girlfriend what is the alpha way to handle things

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanks for ur help lordson, but now i want to have the after-fight sex with her but shes still not calling me back, i think the brick through window misfired??

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A shiny pidgey? Or you fvcking kiddin me? You should have slapped that b1tch until her face was an apple! My God what I would do for a pidgey.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy sh1t, a shiny pidgey? that **** is ultra fcking rare man. She deserved the punch, fck man, i would've tied her up and started laying into her, finished off with an aggressive force fck. OMG women these days, so stupid.

guys, the OP's a troll.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
DamHE said:
ok thanks for ur help lordson, but now i want to have the after-fight sex with her but shes still not calling me back, i think the brick through window misfired??
Sneak attack her when she is the middle of something important, and whack her across the face with your GBC.
She'll love it and the sex with start and never stop

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
A shiny pidgey? Or you fvcking kiddin me? You should have slapped that b1tch until her face was an apple! My God what I would do for a pidgey.
Yeah man.

I say this guy should get aids from someone and give it to his girlfriend, stupid b1tch deserves it.

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's-Me said:
Yeah man.

I say this guy should get aids from someone and give it to his girlfriend, stupid b1tch deserves it.
thats actually a bad idea; because then i would have AIDS too

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is sarcastastic.
and everyone whos posted/read knows that hopefully, for their own good...

just a reminder for all you dense folks out there ;)

WCF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. Sorry to ruin the OP's fun, but this thread is a troll. I think by now most of you have caught on. I've seen this joke posted on other forums, copied and pasted :)

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorrere said:
I think an alpha could play pokemon and still be an alpha, plenty of my friends in HS played it senior year when they were bored and some were pure alpha (wish I could have learned from them earlier).

However, hitting your GF over a ****ing video game? Honestly, I'd expect a breakup happening realllll soon. It's a GAME. I love my video games, but if my friends or my family or my future first gf are having problems and want me to listen, I'll listen. I've been called by a friend while I'm getting a rare chance in a game, but I'll forgo the chance because it's a GAME. It's not REAL. You're getting far too attached to the game.
To the second poster why don't you buy the OP a new game and he can apologize to his GF later. Those things cost money and money don't come cheap and to you "Scorrere" if she starts by throwing and breaking game boys. Who's to say what she might be breaking in the future. Perhaps his plasma tv, perhaps next she will wack him with a skillet and he's supposed to let it slide because she's a female and he's a guy. If I were him I'd not have punched her (a slap maybe) but if I was that mad I'd find something of equal value to her and destroy it. Perhaps that will teach her the value of other people's properties. This really has nothing to do with being an Alpha. She could've done the same thing to a little kid's game boy. As they say one man's treasure is another's thrash. My verdict to the OP is to apologize to her because you shouldn't be hitting people especially if they didn't hit you to begin with.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DamHE said:
I'm not trolling :nono: .. You guys dont understand; she was crying about how her cat died and wtf am I supposed to do about it, i cant bring it back to life? Im going to throw a brick through her window, with a note attached, saying "thanks for ruining a perfetly good saturday", this will be an awesome demonstration of higher value..

Learn from the master, gentlemen.

PS - dedication, it broke.. it wont turn on, care to fix it?
Well, I guess this is where you learn a lesson. When your GF experiences such a loss be sensitive and pause your game and hear her out or let her know that she should give you a few minutes so you can give her your undivided attention. BTW , I hate that. Why do girls pick when a guy is in the middle of something that's important to him to interrupt and then hold it against you when you don't give them the time of the day.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phatboi408 said:
Dude. You never hit girls!

You slap them. Then she'll fight back then have rough sex!
Oh genius slapping and punching both don't constitute hitting? WOW! lol.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DamHE said:
thats actually a bad idea; because then i would have AIDS too
YEAH BUT SHE MADE YOU LOSE A FVCKING PIDGEY MAN. I WOULD TOTALLY GET AIDS TO GET A PIDGEY. QUIT BEING A FVCKING ***** MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.