I have to question the DJ Bible

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my experience on this subject of nervousness:

You guys are dealing with perception when it comes to "nervousness".
Once I had a female boss of mine tell me I was nervous.

How the f*ck would she know if I was nervous or not?
She couldn't have!

That's like coming up to a guy who is obviously angry and telling him he looks constipated.

Stupid b!tch woman, I don't need her screwed up perceptions of me, and by the way I wasn't nervous in that situation.

Oh, and I don't believe DJ Girl is a girl I believe she/he is really a GUY!!!

Like ShortyBrown, iqqi, Sexy Malibu and WaterTiger and those other b!tches who "pretend" to be female, I think they are really at a disassociative point in their personality where they are now posing as women on male advice websites.

It's just plain sick....

Reaction score
Kinda cute and real attraction are 2 different things babygirl.

I would rather have a woman think I am so attractive and confident when we meet that she wants to Shag right away than have her think I'm kinda cute anyday.

Kinda cute makes good symps to buy her things with. A real man makes a good bed partner...you feel me.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps we are wll talking about different LEVELS of nervousness here?

DJ Girl and most of the replies have focussed on that little tiny bit of nevrousness that is detectable by the other person, but does not hinder performance. Sadly, I can't imagine how this would ever help a guy out. The result is gender reversal, where the girl gets a boost to her ego (power trip) and the guy is immediately seen as inferior. Not a good situation.

Consider the opposite. When a guy makes a girl nervous it greatly increases his chances (to a point). MysteryWoman touched on this briefly when she spoke of loosing attraction if SHE is not nervous. This is the way it should be - the guy is dominant. I've made girls nervous and I can say it definately helped me out. Being a tiny bit nervous to the point where it was detectable but not hindering my game has not helped in the past.

The final level of nervousness we are referring to is complete calm. Now this is NEVER a bad thing. Again, being completely calm around women has NEVER gone wrong for me. This is not to be confused with "slick" which is what I believe MysteryWoman is referring to when she says that this type of guy would never have a chance with her. Slick guys are just creepy and I agree with her in this case.

My perspective.

- HV

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Bullsh!t meter ----------------> 10

next time think it through before coming on here and embarrassing yourself ok?
Go w@nk yourself, its probably the only action your are getting with your so called Mr Know it all attitude.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Go w@nk yourself, its probably the only action your are getting with your so called Mr Know it all attitude.
D@mn that time of the month?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girl
I'm sorry to say, but sometimes girls may find that a guy being nervous is a cute thing. Actually, if a guy is too calm and knows excatly what he's doing, one might suspect that he's a player. :confused:

Yeah, it is cute! For boys.
and it is cute to girls and fat, ugly, desperate and low self esteem females.

You know why? Cuz they can't do better.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not confidence that makes you look like you're "too used" to doing something. It's that "plastic" quality, where you look like you're repeating a script in yoru head that you use 20 times a night. No matter what, stay away from that...or you'll die lonely:p

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Here's my experience on this subject of nervousness:

You guys are dealing with perception when it comes to "nervousness".
Once I had a female boss of mine tell me I was nervous.

How the f*ck would she know if I was nervous or not?
She couldn't have!

That's like coming up to a guy who is obviously angry and telling him he looks constipated.

Stupid b!tch woman, I don't need her screwed up perceptions of me, and by the way I wasn't nervous in that situation.

Here's a funny true' E! Dell SkyCat wood story'. I naturally shake and have jitters... I've been that way since birth, I guess you can call it a 'jumpy nervous system' LOL.. regardless or not if I'm nervous I can get that way unexpectedly.

I started a new job and got those... at this time I was nervous... After a while it went away but those jitter's decided to stick around and party for a while. Well one of the cute girls at work 'noticed' ( women pay attention to the tiniest details don't they?) and she thought I was nervous because of her but it was really other than the fact I do get that way at times. How Do I Know?... I just know... the vibes she's giving off tells me without words.

I've RE-discovered a woman's intuition is dead on!... but it's logic sinks to the bottum of the ocean!

What do I mean?

We'll... This certain 'girly' was able to tell right off the bat that I was nervous in an instant!... She logically concluded I was nervous wrongly 'cause' of HER and not cuz it was my first day. And now since she closed off her mind completely that's HER ( it has to be )... NOW... she apparently tries to logically explain every behavior now that I do and attempts to relate it in a way that suggests I am overwhelmed by her. I guess I'm writing all this cuz it collides with what's happening to me now and is making me feel uncomfortable. It's such a tiny thing though that I am feel embarrassed to mention it LOL...this is high school stuff...( no offense) cuz it's just her ego guiding her.