I have to question the DJ Bible

DJ Girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are even better than guys at detecting nervousness in other people, and it just happens to be one of the biggest turnoffs.
I'm sorry to say, but sometimes girls may find that a guy being nervous is a cute thing. Actually, if a guy is too calm and knows excatly what he's doing, one might suspect that he's a player. :confused:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but........

You need to realize where many of these guys on here come from.

Nervousness to the degree that the DJ Bible speaks of is a hindrence.
It's being so nervous that you can't really function. This isn't a few stuterred lines or fumble words, but we're talking complete brain freeze.

Is that attractive and cute?

I didn't think so.

A little nervousness can level the field and let somebody else know that we are human but some, if not most of the guys on here have suffered from much more serious forms of nervousness around girls that it really affects their love life.

I agree with you, but it's also about the degree of nervousness.

The bible is just a guide, after all...not the end all of dating.

Many people here need this guide to get back on track. Cutting out nervousness is a good thing, around here. After that, real progress can be made, so that we can give you girls the men of your dreams.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a big difference between being calm and in control, and being "Slick" or "money". I find when I'm calm and completely uninhibited and comfortable that girls find they can tell me so many things about themselves...things they would never normally tell other people.

Nervousness is like a lamp shade, covering your natural attractiveness and hindering others from seeing your value. If a girl thinks nervousness is "cute" its only because she liked the guy to begin with, and felt flattered that a guy they liked was nervous around them.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you went through the bible with a fine tooth comb looking for things upon which you could disagree and thats the best you could come up with, man the bible must be darn good.

DJ Girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Ok, I'm sorry I Qed it

Okies, I know where you're getting at... but.. again when I was saying that I was referring to the lower level of nervousness, but in general, yes I guess stumbling and stuttering is not a good sign... haha....
And also, I didn't read the whole bible, i was just reading the first document! But I better not make more enemies on this board X_x ... I don't know.. thought I might just give you guys a piece of my mind!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Now that u have shared a piece of your mind, how will u think of what to have for breakfast??

Nervousness is Cute?? MAYBE..if you are already a good looking guy who's a bit shy, or nervous..women LOVE this..its a sign of power /dominance..i.e. a good looking guy..nervous ..shy of YOU?? what a POWER trip!!

Its also a sign of vanity..why do you REALLY find nervousness "cute"?? because its a boost to your self esteem that a guy would get flustered over your beauty??

There is NOTHING cute about nervousness..its a really terrible way to make a first impression on your masculinity..your fear factor..your confidence..your self esteem, self worth

Its basically telling a woman.."Your beauty is soo great..its makin me nervous to the bone!

and chances a woman will find nervous and associate it with attractive is less than confident..and relating it to attraction

I would try my hardest to remain composure..its OK to be nervous..we all are..

just "never let them see u sweat" -Arid

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry DJ girl, you're not making enemies. I know some people here might not agree with me but it's good to have a girl's perspective on the DJ Bible. Read some more and post questions, it helps us all in the end.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aisle55
I know some people here might not agree with me but it's good to have a girl's perspective on the DJ Bible.
what for?, its not like they can argue or try to disprove it , we all know what works and what doesnt, we all know its just a guide and there are no set rules.

i say leave the relationship talk to the guys, you just stick to the cologne and fashion threads eh? that a gurl.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i say leave the relationship talk to the guys, you just stick to the cologne and fashion threads eh? that a gurl.

At 18 years old, I wouldn't trust her advice on cologne either.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aisle55
Don't worry DJ girl, you're not making enemies. I know some people here might not agree with me but it's good to have a girl's perspective on the DJ Bible. Read some more and post questions, it helps us all in the end.
It has been rehashed 1000x's womens advice, truly sux (in general), but especially where it relates to dating. What the heck do we need a womans perspective for? WE know what works on women better than they know what works on themselves. Taking a womans advice is always the downfall of the AFC. When I look back the most useless advice Ive ever listened to has always come from women! Women don't add perspective they add the same touchy feely women are angels and only want "good guys," advice, which all know to be garbage.

Reaction score
LOL! So true princelydeeds, so true.

Welcome to the forums DJ Girl. By now you are learning the hard way that politically correct, feminine views are not welcome here. If you really want to contribute something here, leave your social conditioning at the door and just be HONEST with us. Think about all the guys who ever drove you mad with passion.

Was it the guy who gave off a confident "I own the world" vibe? Or was it the dude quaking in his boots and sh*tting his pants at the thought of asking you out?

You need to realize that the reason we are all here is because we tried being the Nice Guy. Flowers, candy, calling the next day, being ultra considerate, and it got us NOWHERE!

I once questioned the DJ Bible as well, it seemed so counter-intuitive. But no longer. I have never had success with women until I internalized a lot of this stuff, which shows me that what a woman says she wants is alot different than what she really needs on a primal level.

Just some food for thought.

JR2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJGirl has a fair point.

Afterall, when it comes down to it, everyone is different but people are on here because its not easy dealing with girls (they are very complicated people!). The better equipped we can be, the more chance we can with them.

If we were all super-confident and player-like there'd be girls everywhere unsatisfied with the guys out there. We aim for the player characteristics, even if we dont intend to become a "player". We're here to improve ourselves to how we want to become.

Of course your point is worth mentioning and certainly taking into account. How many guys would treat a relationship with a girl that sleeps around with respect? Not me thats for sure! There's an inherent distrust with a player + thats not something I want.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls might like if a guy is a little nervous the first couple of times she sees him.

But if it continues to happen, however, she will be turned off.

Confidence is the number two attractive quality in a guy behind Good Looks (or at least looks that appeal to that particular girl.)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who get the most action

The guys who get the most action are definitely not nervous around women.

DJs, pay attention to what people DO, not what they SAY.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a load of crap.

Attractive woman are used to see nervous guys around them. I'll bet it get old really fast, maybe the first couple of times they find it "cute". As for you, DJ girl, i'll bet you havent had that many nervous guys around you. Your remark was a sign of self reflection, therefore i conclude that you are not that attractive.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all of you. Women's advice usually sucks donkey balls. What do they ever say ? - uh...."just be yourself, and you'll find a nice girl" or "you're such a nice guy and women love that"...what a load of horseshiit!

Oh yeah, you shouldn't be expected to be taken seriously here if you go by the name of 'DJ Girl' - huh ???

DJ Girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
make peace around here?

Once again, what i was getting at was a different degree of nervousness, not the stubling level...

DJ Girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
make peace around here?

Once again, what i was getting at was a different degree of nervousness, not the stumbling level...

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with DJ girl, it is good to be slightly nervous but not a complete nervous wreck who can't control himself.

Any guy that comes across as very calm and cool I write off as a womanizer, and no matter how good looking he is I won't give him the chance.

I get nervous around some handsome guys, but I can control myself by being able to hold a conversation with them. And I love with when a handsome guy gets nervous around me, it a boost to the ego. And if we both feel nervous around each other, I love that exciting part of infatuation. Infact if I don't feel nervous around a guy or stop feeling nervous, for me it means the attraction is dead and I lose interest.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman

Any guy that comes across as very calm and cool I write off as a womanizer, and no matter how good looking he is I won't give him the chance.
Bullsh!t meter ----------------> 10

next time think it through before coming on here and embarrassing yourself ok?