i have the world record lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsquat

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last time if i remember right, was in November of 91. I dont think anyone can beat that. Why, I think I have regained my virginity. LOL It aint that bad to deal with.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a LONG time!

why so long? how old are you?

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think I have regained my virginity"

Hahaha. Nice one. :)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
14 years? Is this on purpose? I never advocate the use of prostitutes, but in this case...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drsquat
My last time if i remember right, was in November of 91. I dont think anyone can beat that. Why, I think I have regained my virginity. LOL It aint that bad to deal with.
Any reason for this? 14 years! dude... 14 YEARS!!!!!!! ok.... I'm interested to see your reply.. so please be so kind as to tell us WHY;)

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
I never advocate the use of prostitutes, but in this case...
hahahaha.... agreed;)

drsquat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it is not by choice. At least i dont see it that way. Of course i have to blame it somthing, so i just tell myself its because i am sinfully ugly. Cant blame it on my winning personality however I am sure my lack of confidence secretly sneaks it way in there somewhere. I can make anybody laugh and I dont have to drop my pants to it. (true, quite small but it clears my zipper, see, no rust) Last date was over 5 years ago. Next night she changed her mind about me. That has happened to me too many times. Some have it or can get it and some of us just cant. Slowly i turn into a misoynist to the point that my next relationship with a girl just might be with a sierra 168bt.
All i say is true and sad but if it can make anyone laugh, I have done well. Enjoy lol

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whew!
i thought drsquat had taken his own life..
its ok!

good luck mate.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this even possible?You prolly wouldda raped someone by now.

Just by being there freinds you get the oppurtunity to get laid.

I reccomend you focus on getting female freinds instead of males.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drsquat
Well, it is not by choice. At least i dont see it that way. Of course i have to blame it somthing, so i just tell myself its because i am sinfully ugly. Cant blame it on my winning personality however I am sure my lack of confidence secretly sneaks it way in there somewhere. I can make anybody laugh and I dont have to drop my pants to it. (true, quite small but it clears my zipper, see, no rust) Last date was over 5 years ago. Next night she changed her mind about me. That has happened to me too many times. Some have it or can get it and some of us just cant. Slowly i turn into a misoynist to the point that my next relationship with a girl just might be with a sierra 168bt.
All i say is true and sad but if it can make anyone laugh, I have done well. Enjoy lol
Well... U need to ignore the fact that you thik that you are ugly and rather let the women decide for themselves what they think of you.. All you need to do is get some nice cloths, smeel good, and look presentable (Eg: nice haircut, shaven facial hair, clean skin, etc)

DO NOT LET THE FACT THAT U THINK THAT U LOOK UGLY GET YOU DOWN OR TAKE AWAY YOUR CONFIDENCE!

Just be the best that u CAN be, and live life! Dont EVER compare yourself to other guys, you are YOU and u only live once... so shape up, and go out there and be the best that u can be. ;)

Laterz...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
I recommend you visit Amsterdam's Red Light District.
Yep...drsquat heed those words...

First you get the money then you take a trip to Amsterdam so as to get 14 years of sexual frustration out of your system. After that you go back home to work on better relationships with the opposite sex...if next year you find yourself in the same predicament, you take another trip to Amsterdam or Vegas untill you're finaly in a relationship where sex doesn't require money...

Now that's the blueprint for all frustrated sosuave virgins.

Ziroh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you go downtown and hire a prostitute for 200$ and spend the rest for plastic surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.