I have regretted giving my ex a second chance!

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have regretted giving my ex second chance hoping that she will change and ended up breaking up with again over something of which was not my fault but made it look like I am the one holding back meanwhile she was the one playing games and talking to guys.
I have noticed that any time she starts to talk to other guys she starts misbehaving and not take our relationship seriously. When I talked about she broke up with me rather. I didn't want to look petty so I walked away deleted her number, blocked her and changed my numbers. She will never hear of me or from me or have any means to get in touch ever again in her life unless she sees me in the news and hear stories about. If I meet her in public I just pass by her not just the way people pass by each in the mall. I just don't want engage in any way and create sort of opportunities for her. To me, we never existed; I don't her and she doesn't know me.

I am tired of trying to make people see the good themselves for some reason they can't control their thoughts and insecurities and I am the problem?!.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to live by Iron Rule of Tomassi #7.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #7
It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have regretted giving my ex second chance hoping that she will change and ended up breaking up with again over something of which was not my fault but made it look like I am the one holding back meanwhile she was the one playing games and talking to guys.
I have noticed that any time she starts to talk to other guys she starts misbehaving and not take our relationship seriously. When I talked about she broke up with me rather.
Find a women that you feel is making you priority. This one was making you feel like a looser. Cut her loose, don't look back. If she can get another drop of blood from you she will. Her view of the world does not work well for you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have regretted giving my ex second chance hoping that she will change
She should have changed for the better before you let her back in. Hoping for change after you give them what they want doesn't work. And forgiving her only works with some small issues, not with trust issues and disrespectful behaviour.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to live by Iron Rule of Tomassi #7.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #7
It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

Somtimes I think you are a bot...beep beep are you?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somtimes I think you are a bot...beep beep are you?
No -- not a bot. There are times where I do often re-iterate some main red pill talking points. In general, I think the Iron Rules of Tomassi are very good.

New_Journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
No -- not a bot. There are times where I do often re-iterate some main red pill talking points. In general, I think the Iron Rules of Tomassi are very good.
That iron rule doesn't apply when the man has cheated or has mistreated the woman.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a women that you feel is making you priority. This one was making you feel like a looser. Cut her loose, don't look back. If she can get another drop of blood from you she will. Her view of the world does not work well for you.
That was my whole point because she was not taking us seriously and when I confronted her with that instead of owning up her actions she decided ending it was the best thing and on top of before she left my apartment one night she was chatting another guy in the middle of the night in presence?! What a disrespect. When I asked she said is nothing and they only talk about anime stuffs.

The things she knows what she is doing but turns it around like I am the one with issues. I am glad this is over and she will see again. To me she is dead or I never met her and I don't know her