I have really bad scarring on my body....

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a condition when I was younger that left a lot of my back, chest and some of one leg heavily scarred.... I mean there's NO way to hide it, it's some heavy scarring.

This is such a killer for me, attitude wise I have no problem attracting most women and getting them to flirt with me etc., yet if I want to take it any further I have to drop this bomb on them... "oh yea, im really suave and all but uhh... a huge chunk of my body looks like it was burned!"

I wish it was visible, that way it'd be out in the open but it's not.
I can just bring it up at the beginning, but then it kind of kills the whole vibe I'm giving out. It's damn near impossible to play the alpha role while explaining to someone that you're all scarred up from some disease... at the same time I can't wait til the last minute when we're about to have sex.

Anyone have an idea how to deliver this "bad news" to a girl in a way that won't totally turn her off? I've had no trouble yet but that's usually in long-term relationships when the girl is really in love with me, if I want to just date around it's really tough.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know a guy that that has a lot of scarring on his body from an accident of when he was a tiny kid.
he wrestles professionally and just never talks about it but doesn't let it bother him either.
his girlfriend told me about it, and that he really is embarrassed about it but just tries to not let a whole lot of people see. he will wear things to cover it or walk backwards sometimes.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I weight 165.. I used to weight 230. enough said. don't tell me about scaring

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I weight 165.. I used to weight 230. enough said. don't tell me about scaring
Wait.. what?? Congrats on the weight loss (unless it was due to illness) but what does that have to do with scarring? You talking about stretch marks?
I have those too on my arms due to bodybuilding, I don't mind those though b/c they are like a mark of an accomplishment.... the others scars are just embarrassing b/c they are from a disease, I mean even if i was burned or something i could play it off as something heroic.

Up until now the way I've played it is that I totally reel the woman in until she's completely falling head over heels, then I tell her "you know what it's probably not a great idea, i had this illness a while back that left me pretty scarred, don't want you having to deal with that".... I don't know if it catches them off guard that I try to push them away or what but they usually respond well. This only works for LTR though, and it's still incredibly humbling for me to have to say.

Reaction score
Just keeps the lights off - the girls nowadays won't mind since they are self-conscious of their stretch marks!!

For the most part, this is a non-issue for a man since it is your penis that must get erect and NOT her vagina! You are the active force and she is the receiver!! Is it sightly? Yes! But this sight doesn't make a ho close her legs - she still wants to feel IT!!!!

If a woman had this issue it would be damaging since sex, for a MAN, is a mental act as well!

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it easy to distinguish fire scarring from illness scarring?

I would just tell them "I rescued an old lady from a burning building a while back."

Sure it is technically a lie, which isn't a good thing... But a girl rejecting you physically because you have scars isn't a good thing either, so in a strange way its okay.

And tell me more about your bodybuilding career. I might get into it.

shredhead7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I wouldn't even bring it up. When you get naked with the girl the first time, you can let her know. My ex had been burned as a child and she had skin graft scars on both of her legs and the burns were the entire top of her chest and one of her breasts. She was a beautiful girl, great figure and face, just the scars. I didn't care at all, she was great in the sack.