I have no emotions

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I've noticed. I don't have approach anxiety. If a girl flakes on me, I just delete the number instantaneously. It's not even a second thought. I go from one girl to the next and just try to sleep with them as soon as possible, but I have absolutely no interest in a connection or a relationship with them. I don't get jealous, don't care if I get resistance, rejected, etc. I just plow through the field with an iron fist.

I think what bothers me is the boredom, and the only thing that soothes that is approaching girls all the time. I enjoy the texting process and trying to get the girl to meet up with me. However, once I sleep with the girl I'm done with her and start all over again with a new girl. I don't know, it just feels... empty.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GreatHornedOwl said:
Something I've noticed. I don't have approach anxiety. If a girl flakes on me, I just delete the number instantaneously. It's not even a second thought. I go from one girl to the next and just try to sleep with them as soon as possible, but I have absolutely no interest in a connection or a relationship with them. I don't get jealous, don't care if I get resistance, rejected, etc. I just plow through the field with an iron fist.

I think what bothers me is the boredom, and the only thing that soothes that is approaching girls all the time. I enjoy the texting process and trying to get the girl to meet up with me. However, once I sleep with the girl I'm done with her and start all over again with a new girl. I don't know, it just feels... empty.
It feels empty because our society promotes all this one night stand, try and fvck a new person everday horsesh! t mindset. Something is wrong, very wrong with all of this.......After a while it gets depressing because you're losing your ability to create and experience intimacy with another person. Call me and "AFC" if you want, i don't give a fvck.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well most girls are *****es anyway. You just gotta find one who turns you on mentally or something. That is if they already turn you on physically.

Find a good girl.

Last edited:
P

perseverance

btownbuck2012 said:
It feels empty because our society promotes all this one night stand, try and fvck a new person everday horsesh! t mindset. Something is wrong, very wrong with all of this.......After a while it gets depressing because you're losing your ability to create and experience intimacy with another person. Call me and "AFC" if you want, i don't give a fvck.
I couldn't agree more and some people will tell Mr Owl that what he is feeling is the starting point of him becoming a Don Juan, but I think it's quite sad when a person becomes emotionaless, because they aren't really human anymore. Emotions are great, providing they are controlled and aren't allowed to rule your head in matters. A healthy balance is needed in regard to emotions, neither extreme is helpful or healthy for the individual involved.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Tell you something. I had chronic runny nose, and I couldn't breath if I didn't use spray. I got girlfriend, and I'm cured. No more runny nose.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I agree with the others. While I'm all for a "non-reactive frame," the goal isn't to become emotionless.

You might consider taking a break from the game and find some other (more constructive) hobbies that you can enjoy. Once you re-connect with something fun in life, you might learn to enjoy the company of women again.