I have issues - it's serious...Help.

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
quit *****ing

i dont mean quit *****ing in a wrong way. its a shame that ur parents split up and all. but heres my situation. my dad died when i was 2. i lived with my mom and aunt in the same house. so thats twice as many female influences around. lived with them for 17 years. but im not complaining about anything. life is what u make it. look at me im in college now. always have had women around since mid high school. getting girls all the time. attitude is everything in this life. if ur down on urself ur game is going to be down. and that male role model is a bunch of crap. look at this way what if a kid were to have a p%ssy azz dad? he still had that male figure around but hed either be the same or be different. it all depends on the person and yes the surrounding does have some influence but the determing factor lies within. so let ur balls drop and be a man and get there and get rejected by chicks cuz every chick that rejects u is just making u one step closer to not getting rejected. attitude remember that

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dee-Zy

Sometimes, all you need is a change of venue to re-vamp your social struggle. Maybe a well earned vacation is in need. I get like that too. Feel like you're in the same daily grind - wake up, go to work, go home, get b*tched out by your moms, go one sosuave, then go to bed - all having to do it all over again the next day. Take a weekend off to a new city. Throw DJism to every female you meet. So what if she shoots you down, you're not from there anyway. Be loud, be different, get outside yourself. I'm goin to Hawaii at the end of the month for 5 nights to get off the 40hour/week grind and find me a couple chicas to party with.

If you got friends of family on the west coast, you're welcome to Seattle anytime - We'll shot pool, ride sportbikes, and hit up the club and holla at some asian hunnies. I KNOW you dont got any problem with asian fems righ?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
If your talking about going from extremes maybe you got like bi-polar???

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
personal stuff

u need professional advice,my freind.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thx guys but I just needed to vent in some ways. I'll be back with more details. Right now, I just worked almost 12h with less then 3h of sleep. Fukkin boss kept me to do sum bullsh1t work.

I don't seek out pity from any of you.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: personal stuff

Originally posted by THA REALNESS
u need professional advice,my freind.
Yeh, I know - I brought it up to my mom, it just ended gettin in to a verbal fight.