I have f***ing weird body proportions!

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
I have slot of body fat on my upper body, how long ( on average) does it take to lose about 10-20lbs of fat?
10-20 weeks, although maybe a bit quicker because of teenage metabolism. This is assuming everything is done correctly.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still find it a bit hard to believe comparing the heights of your other family members but whatever.

There is no best cardio exercise to loose fat, they all work if you keep your heart rate up. You could jog, skip rope, cylcing etc... the goal here is to keep your heart rate at a certain percentage and the right diet along with some supplement for that extra edge. There is really too much information for me to type, you best do the research yourself. Go to bodybuilding.com and read the articles.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Analytic said:
I still find it a bit hard to believe comparing the heights of your other family members but whatever.

There is no best cardio exercise to loose fat, they all work if you keep your heart rate up. You could jog, skip rope, cylcing etc... the goal here is to keep your heart rate at a certain percentage and the right diet along with some supplement for that extra edge. There is really too much information for me to type, you best do the research yourself. Go to bodybuilding.com and read the articles.
Thanks for the tip sir, I will research this myself.

I will reach my goal of losing 10lbs of fat! If I can improve my personality and mentality; I can definitley improve upon my physical state!

Stay tuned I will add some photos of my upper body.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here are the photo's. I am open to any suggestions on how I can improve myself physically.

Lol! Please, CONSTRUCTIVE critisism is desired.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search for 'Fat Loss' in this forum. Basically you'll need to cut carbs a lot and eat meals of protein, fat and vegetables with some fruit and do cardio.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michael..please don't say "my bones are big."

Have you ever seen a fat skeleton? Are you an elephant?

No. Work hard and lose your fat bro.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww I just got all excited and thought WBA was back. Until I looked at the date.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of all that is holy...why would you resurface this post Fox. I hate going on the forum and seeing 2 of the same post.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
For the love of all that is holy...why would you resurface this post Fox. I hate going on the forum and seeing 2 of the same post.
hahahah sorry I didn't see 2 of these and replied to this one because it I thought it was the other one.

They sound so similar!! :D :p

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
that dood is the shortest 6'2 I ever seen in my life.

you measuring with a broken ruler or something?

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jcap said:
that dood is the shortest 6'2 I ever seen in my life.

you measuring with a broken ruler or something?
He measures with the same ruler that makes my **** 10 inches.

But seriously, theres no problem with your body, you actually look like you have the frame to make your body pretty powerful in relatively little time.

For cardio just start out running two times a week and start lifting some weights, be sure to eat good and lay off the junk food.

And tell your sister that the guy with a 10 inch penis said 'hi'!!!

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
He looks like he's about 6' 2" to me. He's just wider and thicker than most skinny girly white guys who are 6' 2", which detracts from the height.

MM

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm, I don't know, my instincts tell me this is a put-on.
Where'd you get those pictures? I doubt that is you
and I doubt that is your family. Do you have a grudge or
something? Dragging in a bunch of innocent people?

You've been absent since you started this strange thread. Show yourself :yes:

BTW, if you are for real and that is really you....I'd love to nail your sis.