I have f***ing weird body proportions!

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 6'2 and weigh 281lbs.

Now the problem is, my body proportions are sooo bloody weird. My legs are longer than my body, my head is large (but I have a good bone structure: like high cheek bone and strong jawline), my fat distribution is really weird aswell, I have ALOT of fat accumilated around my chest, stomuch, hips and back but my arms and legs are really musculer...I know I have a mesomorphic body under the fat. All my muscles are concentrated around my stomuch area (but hidden by fat) and I have ALOT of muscles around my leg and thigh area, but not much on the chest and arm area.....

I know my bone structure is really big because when I touch my arms and legs its SOLID. My wrist watch circumfrence is much wider than any other person I have ever met and my wrist is basically 4mm of skin and then pure BONE. My shins too, its like skin, 1cm of muscle then pure BONE, its not even soft!

Do I have weird body proportions? Or just normal, what can I improve about my body?

(I have picture attatchments)
(The one on the far left)

(The one between my dad and sister)

Just me.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you appear to carry a lot of bodyfat, once you have lost this your true proportions will be clear.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michael, you are different..but not "weird".
If you continue to ingrain this negative self talk at such a young age, you will be setting yoursefl up for some severe psychological disorders and will need therapy.

Do not start shooting yourself in the foot and self sabotaging without truly having lived your life.
There is much more ahead for you. Don't reject yourself before you've even gotten out there.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
long legs = fast runner.

thick wrists = good puncher.

I don't see a problem? Maybe just shed some fat.

For some reason you don't look 6'2 OR 281 lbs in those pics.

Get into some fast-motion exercise. Train the fast-twitch muscle and watch the pounds melt off.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lose the fat, wear some nice fitting clothes, and you'll look great.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's normal for teenagers to have kind of strange proportions because they're still growing and not all parts grow at the same rate, and you're pretty tall for your age (lucky bastard) so that may exaggerate it.

But honestly going by the picture, I think you look totally normal.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep to cardio. If you lose some of the fat and gained a little muscle in the torso area, you'll look much better.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your normal, you just need to lose a little fat. I have a friend who was built just like you, he lost about 20lbs and he turned into a chick magnet, he didn't keep the weight off though, and only enjoyed it for a one summer.

BTW your sister is pretty hot, so there are some good genes in there.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only weird body proportion is that your fat, everything else is fine

int3l

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have a cute sister though.
in regards to the bone stuff, it might be true - i thought the same thing, but then i lost some weight and the wrist's got smaller.

Last edited:

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a teenager so your body is still changing. You should lose the bodyfat but take it easy on how you do it. Read the stickies in this forum. And don't hate the way you look, that negative emotion will only mess you up.

His sister is attractive; I wouldn't call her "hot", though.

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
eliminate sugar from your diet and eat less carbs, especially in the evening. start lifting weights. maybe work in some sprints. your not an ugly kid. i'm sure you'll look great if you loose some fat. also your 6'2". a lot of asian kids are short. women love tall dudes. hell women like big dudes.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really 6'2? if you're 6'2 because the guy on the far right is taller then you which would make him 6'3. You look around 5'9-10 max. As for bones, yes I think you have thicker bones then normal asian but big bone has it advantages so it's not necessary a bad thing. What you do have that is bad is alot of fat which makes your head big and wrist even bigger. The only way to fix it is to loose fat, no other way.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Analytic said:
Are you really 6'2? if you're 6'2 because the guy on the far right is taller then you which would make him 6'3. You look around 5'9-10 max. As for bones, yes I think you have thicker bones then normal asian but big bone has it advantages so it's not necessary a bad thing. What you do have that is bad is alot of fat which makes your head big and wrist even bigger. The only way to fix it is to loose fat, no other way.
No, trust me I am 6'2 I appear shorter because I was hunching over slighty. What's the best Cardio excersise for fat lose?

I have slot of body fat on my upper body, how long ( on average) does it take to lose about 10-20lbs of fat?