I have become a guy who sends shivers down everyone's spine

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped giving a fvck, and then I stopped giving a fvck some more.

Now people are scared ****less every 10 seconds when they're talking to me.

I am so aware of things around me I can almost read people's thoughts, which gives me an immense amount of frame control.

I have changed, since I moved to live in this house, and it's due to the people I live with - namely a barbarian.

I am going nuts more than I have in a long time, I am almost getting a little paranoid. I am not getting enough pvssy.

I will try to solve my problem the best I can.

As far as I know I will just try and be nicer to other people.

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, you sound psycho. There is a different between confidently not caring and being weird as hell.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can identify with you, most men and women seem intimidated by me, i am severly depressed and ive spent the last decade doing nothing but lifting weights and training in martial arts, i think its starting to show

most people at work avoid making eye contact with me, and most women are nervous around me or pretend im not there

ive just come to embrace this more and more, everyone has an inner Joe Davola, its just a matter of how much you decide to embrace it

taking the red pill really justified a lot of my anger and bitterness, i actually used to make friends and get women when i was a complete naive AFC, now i just want to be a dangerous loner

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:

I am so aware of things around me I can almost read people's thoughts, which gives me an immense amount of frame control.

I have changed, since I moved to live in this house, and it's due to the people I live with - namely a barbarian.

I am going nuts more than I have in a long time, I am almost getting a little paranoid. I am not getting enough pvssy.

I will try to solve my problem the best I can.

As far as I know I will just try and be nicer to other people.
Sounds like you really need to work on your calibration... not giving a **** and being a... only guessing from your post you're probably short with people and unreactive.

If you've completely stopped mirroring body language, people will pick up on it quickly and you will make them feel uneasy. Making people uneasy does not help build up a social circle or trust...

Try to lighten up a bit, not everyone is out to get you. Don't be afraid of painting yourself as an easy target if you don't have 100% frame control in every single interaction. Lifes all about averages man, be at least a std dev ahead.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:

Your not alone, trust me. The stuff I've seen and done to the unwashed drones would blow your hair back. Extremely heightened sense of self and social awareness under this current culturally Marxist PC environment is always....interesting. Not meaning to brag but I can clear entire tables of blue pilled leftards in under 2 minutes. Sometimes when I'm feeling generous or it's a slow night I"ll give my mates a good show. You got to dumb down and switch off to a certain extent if you want tail though. This new breed of vapid and misdirected chicks although sopping wet underneath by actually glimpsing in the wild a man who's on a different level than everyone else are still skittish herd creatures at heart.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have indeed stopped mirroring body language. Could be one of the biggest reasons. I been clearing rooms for the past few days as well, not even on purpose. In the start I liked intimidating people out in the street, now I just wish they trusted me.

I almost got in a fight with 2 girls and 3 dude in 3 days and I don't even drink alcohol.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose the key is to remain cool at all times and not have any malintented thoughts.

Keeping a clean conscience and good intent in your mind, appreciation for the small things, etc, and body-language will automatically adjust.

I don't need to have stone cold thoughts. I don't even need to read everyone's mind all the time. That's exactly what will drive everyone to fear me and me to go cookoo.

The goal is to have peace of mind.

I realised that I was subconsciously AMOGing everybody because I miss my deceased father.

I must not try and strike fear into strangers. I also must not fear that strangers are afraid of me.

I shall simply go my way and be friendly. I am tired of mental struggles. I should stop reading people's minds', and simply concern myself with good things. I have spent enough time thinking about bad things. It's important to always stay positive no matter what happens.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah me too. People say I look like I have a poker face. My one of my best friends said I look intimidating, but I try to smile when I talk to women more.

The mexican girl I have started to talk to here and their before class seems kind o nervous around me but, ill start a conversation and stop, look at stuff on my laptop, and she will try to keep it going. 19 year old virgin mexican girl. Very nice body.

I kind of build rapport, and throw teasing in their. Really just to practice. I do this to a lot of the girls in my class. Then I will randomly give them no attention.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder your name is Noobolgy.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill mastery is a Gift and a curse bro. From AFC to manipulating ****y jerk - been there and now finding the inner balance. Great for short term dominance, power plays, and controlling whoever you want and fukking whoever. Not good for the people you care about and LTRs. Internalize what you know and make it become a part of you instead of a frame game - as fun as it may be.

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even sure you're being serious. Is this for real?

I don't know which group the OP belongs to:

1. Wanna-be hardcase "alphas" - who are studying and emulating whatever another person was able to convince them an alpha is.
2. Self-deluded "I actually became an alpha" alphas
3. Trolls imitating both these groups
or
4. genuine borderline psychopaths.

Some days I really can't tell who is who.

*Sigh* I am going to rep you anyway... we need more posts like this one...lol....
We need more disintegrating personalities posting more mad rants about how DJ theory has helped them. lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Your not alone, trust me. The stuff I've seen and done to the unwashed drones would blow your hair back. Extremely heightened sense of self and social awareness under this current culturally Marxist PC environment is always....interesting. Not meaning to brag but I can clear entire tables of blue pilled leftards in under 2 minutes. Sometimes when I'm feeling generous or it's a slow night I"ll give my mates a good show. You got to dumb down and switch off to a certain extent if you want tail though. This new breed of vapid and misdirected chicks although sopping wet underneath by actually glimpsing in the wild a man who's on a different level than everyone else are still skittish herd creatures at heart.
OP he's right you're not alone...this is what happens next....

:nervous:

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so. . . you are a bonafide psycho? congrats.

just..stay away from any shoot out that might involve a half german-half asian guy ok? i still have things to do.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder people were scared ****less of me.

I did have a nervous breakdown. I am just glad I made it to my grandma's house first.

Before that, I exploded towards some little girls at school for saying "germans are ugly". That was the last drop for me. I actually threatened to slap them as well. I am glad I haven't been expelled or anything, but my reputation has been heavily scarred. I was quite upset, but now I just don't want anybody to bother me anymore.

My eye was twitching for the last week, and my heart was pounding out of my chest for about 4 days. I spent the time at my grandmother's house.

I quit smokin weed in the mean time as it sent my mind spinning out of control.

Spent the time at my granny's drawing a bunch of crosses, writing down virtuous phrases and telling her about all the crazy idea's I'd been having. She talked me back into sanity, thankfully. I will visit her ASAP.

GOOD NEWS IS: The barbarian left my house today. Maybe she got scared - who knows.

Now I am just listening to tons of Bob Marley to uplift me back into a better state.

I exploded towards some little girls at school for saying "germans are ugly". That was the last drop for me. I actually threatened to slap them as well. I am glad I haven't been expelled or anything, but my reputation has been heavily scarred. I was quite upset, but now I just don't want anybody to bother me anymore.

My eye was twitching for the last week, and my heart was pounding out of my chest for about 4 days. I spent the time at my grandmother's house.

Anyway, its back to school for me tomorrow, to pick up where I left off. :rock:

RASTAFARI

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber, I used to have the same mentality as you.

I mean... It's not bad when you think about it. Vicious, Independent, Self-Reliance and a Lone wolf perspective.

But the thing is, you have to realize how destructive it can be in the long run. Being always angry and mad at things, trying to bring judgement upon people isn't always the best.

You don't need therapy, **** what other people think of you. You are a normal person who is just going through a lot of changes. Maybe your environment is just a little sick. I don't believe you are crazy. Just keep your head high and focus on taking RIGHT ACTION.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advise you to get help and when u are put on medication cooperate. When you eventually want to go off ur medication ensure u stagger the tablets as opposed to going off cold turkey. Good luck chief. The best advice I can give you is to not let others push u around emotionally. You have a long road ahead of you bubba.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
I have become a guy who sends shivers down everyone's spine
The need to announce it to everybody indicates more work needed. If you really didn't care about others' opinions of you, you would not have posted this. This is false pride.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, darth there is more work needed. If i was satisfied i would indeed not have posted anything.

For those of you who care though: I am fine once again.

The twitches are basically gone, and my heart palpitations also.

I got therapy in the form of spiritual councelling, relaxation, and explaining my POV to people I trust. For those of you who prefer psychologists and psychiatrists, good luck.

BTW Yaboi, your words could have sent any weaker person into a relapse.

In the end my goal is egolessness and peace of mind. An easy way to attain that is to live for others instead of myself only.