I have a question ..

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
My uncle was telling me the other day that more u get older, it is harder to find women, unless you're super rich and successful... do u guys agree with his theory?

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, do you want to grow old single? LOL

You cannot avoid growing old, unless you die young. So what's your problem with that?

LOL

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wind20mph
well, do you want to grow old single? LOL

You cannot avoid growing old, unless you die young. So what's your problem with that?

LOL
Ive seen PLANTY of guys that are late 30's, still trying to find women to marry. Go visit dating website .. Some are successful, some are well off and some are very good looking. Why are they having such a hard time finding women .. ? Just look at mature dj forum .. these guys are living in major denial ...

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
btw ... my uncle's been married twice. He's not an afc by any means. All he said was i better find someone while im young because once u pass your prime, you will lose your looks and confidence. Older = less confidence .. I mean, ill be thinking twice about approaching 20 - 24 yr olds when im 30. Do u really think that any girl who's in her early 20's will choose 30 year old over young, good looking 22 yr old kid ?

Please ..

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
In another post on this forum some guy is talking about how younger women want older men. Don't worry about your fricken age. Just get out there and do it.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
btw ... my uncle's been married twice. He's not an afc by any means. All he said was i better find someone while im young because once u pass your prime, you will lose your looks and confidence. Older = less confidence .. I mean, ill be thinking twice about approaching 20 - 24 yr olds when im 30. Do u really think that any girl who's in her early 20's will choose 30 year old over young, good looking 22 yr old kid ?

Please ..
The only reason why anyone would lose their confidence is if they choose to let it go. Once a man reaches 30, he doesn't suddenly become the elephant man. They probably only start to lose their appeal when they are almost hitting 50. If you're a man, in your forties, signs of aging is there and you wanna only hook up with tight girls below 26, then you must accept the fact that you probably ain't gonna get any. Age has nothing to do with it. Standards and how well a person keeps his image and confidence matters more. Better for people to look at those things first before looking at the number of years they had.

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
The only reason why anyone would lose their confidence is if they choose to let it go. Once a man reaches 30, he doesn't suddenly become the elephant man. They probably only start to lose their appeal when they are almost hitting 50. If you're a man, in your forties, signs of aging is there and you wanna only hook up with tight girls below 26, then you must accept the fact that you probably ain't gonna get any. Age has nothing to do with it. Standards and how well a person keeps his image and confidence matters more. Better for people to look at those things first before looking at the number of years they had.
Um .. ive seen guys that are in their early 30's that look like 45 yr old. People age faster now days due to stress and diets. How do u keep your image "younger" when u look twice of their age ? Its good to have positive attitude but some people are just delusional.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
Um .. ive seen guys that are in their early 30's that look like 45 yr old. People age faster now days due to stress and diets. How do u keep your image "younger" when u look twice of their age ? Its good to have positive attitude but some people are just delusional.
A person can keep their image "young" by doing stuff. Go out. Excercise. Do the stuff young people do. If they let themselves fall into the whole "I'm getting too old for this" trap when they're not even hitting 50, then they better expect lonely days ahead. Of course all this isn't a certainty. There are always exceptions. I wouldn't think people looking 10 years over their age is a common sight. But generally, if a man acts young, he'll feel young and people around him will notice that energy that he exudes. If a person acts old, then he'll feel old and people around him will think he's older than he really is.

The only reason why the younger generation avoid the older generation is because the young ones feel that they are unable to connect with the old ones. They probably believe that all of them are not very fun to hang out with. That they won't be able to show them a good time. Or maybe they feel that these older guys may become like a father figure and like always try and protect and control her. Maybe the older guys should try and eliminate some of these assumptions before pursuing a younger girl.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
My uncle was telling me the other day that more u get older, it is harder to find women, unless you're super rich and successful... do u guys agree with his theory?
Your uncle is totally off the mark. I'm 46 but luckily still look young looking for my age. They're are plenty of divorced and single women available on the market. I have more luck now than in my 20's.

Don't ever make the mistake of staying with someone because you feel you're getting old. It is a disaster in the making.