I have a new female friend

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
Ladieschoice, you are mistaken in your knowledge of the "dark side" of the force.

Deep down you know that what you feel INSIDE needs to be organized, identified, and channelled, not distorted by the perversion of the Dark Sideof the Force
Sidious/Palpatine was very organized from the beginning and even anticipated the ending although he could not control Vader at the very end.

Sidious/Palpatine is able to identify and dispense the use of force when needed and knew when to identify each apprentices weaknesses and strengths.

Sidious/Palpatine can channel his own power through the manipulation of the force to increase the magnitude of the force power.

Jedi/Sith are no different, of course we distort but only because the Sith do not bow down to the ways of the force like the Jedi, the Sith grabs it and uses it with awesome ferocity.

And unfortunately your assessment in "what to do and how to do it" makes little sense as you provide a solution which neither Jedi nor Sith would agree on but a regular stormtrooper would.

You are a stormtrooper, now sacrifice your life for the empire you pathetic feeble minded mongrel!!! *starts electrocuting theladieschoice's balls till it is lit on fire*

MikeyBoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of making fun of you for taking this whole Star Wars thing too far, I will do so myself.

The things the Jedi didn't do, they didn't do because they refused. They knew that complete invincibility is impossible, and death is unavoidable. They used the force to find peace within themselves and to help others.

Being awesomely powerful was never the point for the Jedi. It was always happiness and peace...enlightenment, in a sense. The Sith, that strive for a kind of unnatural power over this physical reality, do not ascend to the serene spiritual heights of Yoda or Obi-wan.

In the same way, you can try to use these methods to bang as many women as possible, but that would be missing what I think is the under-emphasized point of this Don Juan stuff: self-improvement to the extent that it is possible, and then, self-acceptance. These things take precedent over all of the minor rules and principles.

Best,
Mikey

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by darthsidious
WHO ARE YOU* TO TELL US WHAT TO DO MIKEYBOI.

YOU COME ON HERE.

ask for advice..

AND THEN YOU CRITICIZE US, TELLING US WE'RE WRONG WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE OUR ADVICE.

so you came here to rant rather than seek some way to your madness, pathetic.
What's really pathetic is some dude living vicariously through darth vader....

johnnyrem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's getting laid? Who's getting what they want? That question has yet to be answered.

MikeyBoi, you are in this for sex and women's company, not just women's company, right?

If your methods are getting you tail like mad, then, well, I'll agree to the superiority of your philosophy. Meanwhile, excuse me while I run around acting like a guy.

I liked the advice about not giving her any special treatment if she's not going to consider you a romantic interest. Hey, I admit it-I talk up women for the sexual AND the intellectual.

If you're not getting both you're unsatisfied.

If you're not getting what you want, make sure you act in your own self interest. We can agree to disagree about how this is accomplished, but most of us here have lived the cliche of the LJBF relationship and want no part of it anymore. Maybe you'll get fed up yourself after more of this.

She's very likely stringing you along, but if you can turn it to your advantage, time after time, then you're on the right track. I was never able to.